There Lifes

Once Upon a time there were 8 normal girls with their own species and powers they act like sisters to eachother they want to see the world and travel together but there parents want them to go see the world but they were afraid if they got caught by hunters but the girls know what they must they practice there powers and skill of fighting however there was a conflict between two girls but something happend the girls are feeling different they feel more powerfull then ever they have now there own weapons the water glaive,the nature sword,demonic scythe,the dragon fist,the animal sword,the fire glaive,the light sword, and the frost sword those weapons are powerfull elemental weapons but the girls dont know where the weapons come from or what they been made but the weapons goes to the girls when the girls touch the weapons they have there own form the form of the elemental warriors they have now there own official name Twilight the water warrior,Tiffany the nature warrior,Twyla the dark warrior,Kim the dragon flame warrior,Stacy the animal warrior,Funneh the fire warrior,Aphmau the light warrior and Lizzie the snow warrior these warriors have there own orbs that kept there powers there is one powerfull orb the crystal orb that orb keeps the balance of the world and other dimension but some of the peoples want that power to controle the world and the other dimension those peoples lives in the nether they called them self the shadowknight the leader of the shadowknight is shad the distroyer he comand his army to get the crystal orb....