Twilight past

Twilight yes the water warrior she has a different past then Lizzie she hated her own dad Boldof and she got really closed to her mom Cathy.....lets begin about her life shall we

When she and the other warriors and her twin sister Twyla were 15 years old Boldof ask them to go on a picnic next to the forest they said yes when they are at the picnic spot Twilight and the girls except Twyla are playing hide and seek she was the seeker but then she got killed by Vincent same as the others but with her last breath she said to her dad " help me" but her dad left her dying at the forest she cant believed thaat she got betrayd by her own dad few years later she got awaking at the place where they are madness the girls made friends with everyone and became one by one soulmate but Twilight was feeling different she felt she want to kill but her other side dont want to kill someone she felt heartbroken and confused but she made a friend mangle ( yes fnaf is in the story too) mangle known as mary her real name she felt the sameway but she want revenge soo Twilight join them to get revenge then a few years later the girls are going back home they found everyone at the village town Enchanted Forest she saw a funeral the grave said the name " R.I.P. Cathy" her mom she cant believe the she died when her twin told her what happend she got sadder and sadder she ignore her dad every day she will never forgive him whet hes done......