All Is Well, - As Well As Things Get In Gotham. But Hey, Alfred Has A Crush.

Selina's POV

      Days passed. I still hadn't talked to Bruce in forever. What does it matter, anyway? He was just some two faced kid. Like nearly everyone else in this damned city! I had to get him out of my head, if it was the last thing I do.

      My mom. She's been trying to get me to talk to her as well, and I can see myself breaking soon. I don't know. Maybe she really has changed. Maybe I should give her another chance. Maybe she truly does want us to try and have a real mother-daughter relationship again.

      In all honesty, I really need it. I have no one, really. Ivy is all, but she isn't all that good on an emotion level, you know? I can't get way too deep into my feelings when I'm around her because she's a bit of an airhead, and she'll make fun of me for expressing myself. So most of the time, I just tend to keep to myself.

      But it's killing me! I need release! It hurts so bad to lock all of these emotions in. I just want to climb the world's tallest building and scream at the top of my lungs everything I've been wanting to say ever since I've begun to feel this way.

"Nice place you got here." My mom stated, smiling gently.

      "Mom. I told you once, and I'm not going to tell you again. I'm not interested in severing ties with you." I deadpanned.

"Selina, please. I'm sorry. Just give me one more chance."

"There's the door. You see it? You should probably use it."

"Selina."

"Good. Bye."

-

Bruce's POV

         "Okay, Bruce." I sighed. What attempt would this be? The third attempt at trying to win Selina's heart back? Except, I wasn't the only one trying to win her heart back this time; Selina's mother had tagged along, being that I offered to help her get Selina to accept her apology.

      I knocked, holding my breath. I was so nervous. The door was opened, and the beautiful Selina Kyle came into view. The first thing that came to mind was to pull her into a tight embrace, but I decided against. I wondered if she was going to say anything, but she just stood there, raising her eyebrows in question.

"Hello, Selina. May I come in for a few minutes?"

"Sure, but make it quick. I'm kind of busy."

    I nodded, and stepped in before checking behind me to see that her mother followed close behind.  The younger female's jaw dropped.

     "Great." she smiled sarcastically. "You brought company." she closed the door behind her mom and turned to me. "You guys would get along just fine. You're both phony." she folded her arms over her chest.

    "Selina..your mom and I have both made some mistakes in the past. We came here to ask you for forgiveness once more. I'll go first," I sat down on the desk with Selina and intertwined our hands. "I'm so, so sorry. Selina, losing you was one of the worse things I could ever do. I don't know what Billie had over me, but as soon as you were gone, I realized how much I missed you, and how much you meant to me." I explained, I felt like crying, because I was pouring my heart out here, and I felt like she was going to just blow me off again. I needed her back. I-I love her.