Chp 1 : A Mid-Term Transfer Student?

PPG POV

A breezy monday morning.
The sun's light showed up at his window, waking him up much earlier than usual. Shinichi sat up and yawned.

"Hoo... Monday.... Nope. Just five more minutes." He laid down and shut his eyes.

His parents are working overseas so he pretty much live alone. But he eventually got used to it.

BAM!!!!

"GAH! What the heck was that?!" He stood up and opened his window.

"Jeez, Agasa Hakase!! What are you doing so early in the morning?" He yelled at his neighbor, Professor Agasa Hiroshi, an inventor.

"Well, I just want to wake you up! I thought this will be much better than that alarm clock of yours." He grinned.

"Seriously? Can't a guy just have five more minutes of sleep before getting up for school?" He facepalmed.

"Nope!! Besides, I heard that there's gonna be a transfer student in your class!" He grinned.

"What? Why would a student come transfer schools in the middle of the year?" He raised a brow.

"Maybe they got a good reason."

TimeShkipToMouriDetectiveAgency.

"Oy Ran! Can you hurry up?!" Shinichi yelled as he waited for his childhood friend, Mouri Ran outside of the Mouri Detective Agency.

"Okay okay! Just let me get my bag. Okay coming down." She closed the door behind her and walked down the stairs.

"Nee Shinichi, have you heard about the a new transfer student?" Ran blurted out of the blue.

"Eh? Ah. Yeah I did from Hakase."

"Don't you think it's weird that a student's coming at this time of the year?"

"Yeah I did. But Hakase said he or she might have a good reason. Wait, how'd you know about that?"

"Oh. Sonoko told me last night on the phone. She overheard some teachers talking about it and they said it's a girl."

She smirked at Shinichi, which made him uncomfortable.

"Uhh.. what are you doing? Why are you smirking?"

"Probably because I'm planning to be your matchmaker!!" She giggled.

"Wait what?"

"The transfer student is a..... you know what? I won't tell you." She started to walk faster leaving Shinichi a little bit behind.

"O-Oi, wait for me Ran!" He caught up to Ran.

TimeShkipToClass

Shinichi's POV

"Okay minna, today a new student will be joining us starting today." Sensei told us. I could hear a bunch of whispers.

"Nee Sensei, isn't it a bit weird that they suddenly moved to a different school at this time?" One of my classmates said.

"I know I know, it is unusual. But at least try to make her feel welcomed. You can come in now." He said, looking at the door.

The door opened slowly and a girl came in. She's got light chocolate brown hair, and gray eyes. She was a bit

"Woah..." I mumbled.

"Got the hots for her Shinichi?" Ran whispered and giggled.

"W-What the heck Ran?!" He blushed beet red.

"Students, her name is Itsuno Reiko. She is born in Japan but lived in America half her life. Everyone, be nice. Okay Itsuno, you can sit beside...."

Before Sensei could assign where she sits, she walked towards the chair right beside me and sat down.

"Sensei, please move on to today's discussion." Itsuno said. Her voice was soft and calming, but she looks kinda, peevish...

"Alright. So class......"

TimeShkipToEndOfClass.

The bell just rang and everyone started chatting. Ran stood up from her chair and walked towards Itsuno. Itsuno noticed her coming so she looked up from her book.

"Konnichiwa Reiko-san. My name is Mouri Ran." She smiled. Itsuno returned the gesture and put her book down.

"Nice to meet you Mouri-san."

"And let me introduce you to this guy right here." Ran pointed her finger at me.

"Eh? Me?" I said.

"Yes you. This is Kudo Shinichi, my childhood friend and a high school detective. Shinichi, say hi." Ran looked at me.

"Uhh.. Hi.." I said awkwardly.

"Pleasure to meet you too, Kudo-kun."

"Um Reiko-san, you don't have to call us by our surnames." Ran said.

"It's alright. By the time I hang out more with you, I'll call you by your first names." Itsuno smiled.

"K-Kawaii..." I suddenly mumbled out loud. I instantly covered my mouth and looked away. I knew I was blushing since I could feel my face burning up, and Ran is giggling.

"What was that Shinichi?~ We didn't hear what you said, can you repeat it?~" Ran said as she smirked.

"Ran you little--".

Then I heard soft laughter. I stopped and looked over Ran and saw Itsuno laughing quietly. I smiled at her, which Ran saw. Ran bowed down.

"Nee Shinichi, she's really nice. She might look fierce, but she's actually a big softie." She whispered in my ear.

I rested my chin on my palm as I watched Reiko.

Heyo!HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!PPG HERE SAYIN SEEYA!! XD

Heyo!
HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!
PPG HERE SAYIN SEEYA!! XD