Making love once again

Hii guyzz sorry to make you wait I knw no one miss my story..!! Guyzz I write that much bad that only one cmnt.!! It's ok you guyzz not to worry this is last part. .! Nd this part is full mature content plzzzzzzzzz if ur uncomfortable don't read plzz bcz I really don't want any bashing that how you use that valger words Nd all type bcz SM happened with my frnd Nd she is stop write..;!

Spacial thank to my darling PihuKapoor3 babe thankyou soo much for ur idea ..!! Ur true frnd u r the one who increase me to write..!!
I'm not that much in good to write romance like you bcz ur best..!! Love you truly 😘😘😘😍😍😍😍😍

Last part

It's a evening Nd sanskar is leaving from office Nd goes toward his house where his love of life ..! Waiting for him.!! A curve of smile on his lips cm..!! In the way he saw a saree shop Nd goes to word shop..!! Nd a purchase a beautiful saree..!! Goes home..!!

Swasan house

He enter in the house and saw his beautiful wife watching TV ..!! He goes toward her Nd back hug her..!! Nd said

Sanskar- what are you doing darling..!!😘

Swara- watching TV ( said with a smile 😊)

Sanskar- swara plzz stop watching TV Nd plzz serve food I'm soo much hungry ( said with a puppy face)

Swara- okk( said with a smile)

MATURE CONTENT
(READ IT UR OWN RISK OTHERWISE DON'T READ IF U ARE UNCOMFORTABLE)

Soon they had dinner Nd goes to their room..!! And Sanskar give gift to swara Nd said..!!

Sanskar-plzz wear this swara ..!! ( Said. Huskily 😍)( swara just nodded wheel blushing hard)

She goes to washroom Nd Sanskar starting decorating whole room bcz he want to make this night beautiful after all he want to full fill his wish( going to be father soon😉)
After some time swara came Nd looking extremely beautiful Nd hot sanskar is just numb after seeing his wife that much hott Nd beautiful .! Sanskar give her a black colour saree with SM wihte stone work Nd wihte Nd black combination blouse which is backless Nd only two strep in that .!! Sleeveless..!!Sanskar move towards her Nd place his hand on her milky bare Waist which Nd start roming his hand there Nd swara is blushing seeing the sanskar Nd decorated room she understand what her husband want suddenly rain start Nd she push sanskar little Nd goes toward balcony the balcony is so big Nd full open that she is getting wet bcz of rain Nd her saree fit har body soo s**ly Nd Sanskar goes toward her Nd back hug her..!! Nd start dancing Nd touch her romantically and give her wet kisses her neck Nd back..!; Nd she is moaning his name.!

Swara- hhmmmm Saannsskkarrr..!!

Sanskar-hmm babe u r soo yummy I want to eat you whole (said with huskily Nd naughtily 😎) Nd roming his hand on her tummy Nd caressing it..!! Nd swara is lost in his touch..!! Soon he turn her Nd Thier face is ince apart only ..!! Suddenly their lips met Nd start kissing each other first it's was a sweet but after SM time it turn into a hungry Nd wild kiss Nd they kiss each other passionately Nd suddenly sanskar bit her lip Nd swara is moaning his name in his mouth

Swara- aaahhhhhh saannsskkarrr..!!

After SM time they stop kiss Nd started each other Nd Sanskar Carry her in his arms Nd place her on bed Nd come top of her Nd said

Sanskar-you are looking very hot Nd s**y babe..!! I want to make love you till morning ..!!

Swara- soo who stop you my hottie man.!!( Nd wink him)

Sanskar start kissing her neck wildly Nd it's start bleeding Nd he lick all bleed Nd giving wet kiss Nd swara is moaning his name in a sexy menner which make him more hard Nd he
getting more hard which rock in her..!; Soon he remove her saree Nd started her sexy body Nd start kissing her b*****t over her blouse Nd her cleavage she moan his name loudly..!;