Chapter 1

The smell of beer soaked the air. All I saw was a blur to me. The music filling the room banged against my ears as the figures in front of me slowly sway their hips to the beat of it. The migraine in my head got stronger and stronger. i held my head in pain.
'what am i doing here? speaking of here, what is this place?' i asked myself in confusion. my vision soon cleared up. It seems i was in a club. Empty glasses were stacked  before me. The bartender looked over to me and walked over.
'you're finally up. Im surprised you last that long. gotta be one of those ninja things. Us normal people would be down by the 8th glass. anyways, that's $250 Dollors.''
''huh?'' i looked at the crystal glasses in front of me. looks like they were mine. .23?  bottles of vodka?  That should at least be near a thousand dollors!
i looked at the bartender and back to the glass.  either i brought some cheap ass vodka or the guy's really nice. '' I spend a few minutes watching girls dancing their night away with their friends and guys trying to make passes up with them. after a while a couple of them came up to me but I sent them away.  After that, I decided to go home.   what was i doing in there anyways?  I question myself as I opened the front door. as soon as i walked into my bedroom, i flopped onto my bed. i thought about the bar and how i ended up there. it wasnt any use. in the middle of thought i fell asleep.

The morning struck like lightening. The massive headache i had last night reappeared. what a pain in the ass.
I barely got out of bed because I was still tired from the night before. after i placed my clothes in the basket, I was in the shower. The smell of disinfectant cleared my nostrils. I cleaned the bathroom days before but the sweet strong smell of lavender stayed. i finally slid into the shower.
The cold droplets from the shower head fell onto my skin,making me shiver. it is 6:05 after all. i always woke up early. I trained myself to, i guess. ever since i can remember, i would wake up early and prepare for the day like this.  i turned the shower off and grabbed my towel.
''Another day, sakura.''