Chapter 2

KAYLIN LAMAR JONES GET DOWN HERE NOW!
Ma'am.
Why did your teacher call my phone while I was at work talking about you were cheating on a test?
I don't know but I promise I wasn't cheating momma.
Kaylin go to your room I don't care what you promise about you need to keep your eyes on your own test I'm sick of getting calls from her now if you don't stop acting up I'm going to-
Mommy I want some apple juice please.
Okay Naomi I'll get it in a minute.
Otay.
Now back to you let me get another call and I'm taking that Xbox and giving it away. Do you understand.
Yes ma'am.
As king went back to his room I just sat and thought about my life before and how things were going my brother was now 18 and living his own life, Nae had my niece yes niece apparently she was pregnant when we were moving but she wouldn't tell me who the father was so 🤷🏾‍♀️, i am now married to Roscoe and so far we're good 😊 but it's a stressful situation because his job requires him to travel so it's just me and the kids. Kaylin's dad has yet to be in his life but is raising someone else's child 🙄 him and khyra are still together too according to Instagram she is in child NO.2 with "him".
And as for me I'm a certified doctor and I'm loving this job because it's easy all I have to do is check ups and sometimes IV's but mostly check-ups.
So my life is going perfect FOR NOW.
A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING BUT I JUST FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS AND JUST STARTED TO GET MORE IDEAS SO STAY TUNED FOR NEW CHAPTERS.~🌺Nya🌺~