Introduction

*****Lashyla.*****
    Hey there. My name is Lashyla Harris I just turned 19 years old a month ago. I'm not like most teens my age. I don't go out and party or even leave these run down apartments I have stayed in since I was old enough to know better. I graduated my high school 2 years in advance and I don't think I want to do college. You know? Just open my own little cosmology shop down the road. I been in beauty school for the past 2 years as well. But see here is thing I have had a crush on the "bad boy" cliche in my neighborhood since I can remember. But I try to stay clear of him. The feelings have never bothered me until recently. Gosh. I got to get it together. I haven't even told my closest friend Leeann because,  I know what she gonna expect me to do see she is the opposite of me. And she has the biggest crush on him. I jumped out of the shower and towel tried my long light brown kinky curly hair and smiled in the mirror to show off my braces. I laughed at the thought of my teeth being straight. See I hated these things at first but I feel like it'll be worth it. I only have a few weeks left with them THANK GOD! I dryed off my honey golden skin and slid into a sports bra and a pair of sweat pants. I layed in the bed finishing up the chemistry homework from beauty school for tomorrow morning waiting on Leeann to come over so I can hear about her day. That's the highlight of my day. I slowly dosed off looking out the books.....

*****Leeann.*****

   "Leeann. Leeann. Ms. Font.!" I woke up from the hard school desk wondering what could be going on. "You can leave now. I wrote you up for sleeping in class. See you tomorrow afternoon." The achy old man said to me as I wiped the drool off of my dark brown skin. I pulled up my long black straightened Brazilian hair. And walked out of class. Caring less of anything that my math teacher Mr. Johnson was telling me on the way out the door. I need to get to Lashyla. I need to tell her wassup with today. See we are two different people. She is the quiet home school and work type. Me I like to have fun. I rather party with friends and sleep in class the next day. Don't take me for something I ain't but I love the attention I get from the boys when they are my curvy luscious body. They like the sight of Lashyla but they will never have her. I have always been a little jealous. Her titties aren't the same as mine either. Mine are more perky and larger. Most men want those. But she got an ass to swoll up a stripper pole. That's where she beat me at. We both are drop dead gorgeous but her smarts makes her more attractive. I was interuppted from my thoughts when I saw Keon. "Heeeey KeeKeeee.." i said as flirty as i could whenever i layed my eyes on his chocolate skin. I jokingly grabbed his strong filled muscular arm and squeezed it. I almost let out a little moan from the way he felt. "Hey Leeann. Where yo home girl??" His deep voice rang in my ears as he winked at me with those lightbrown eyes. "She at home boy." I said as I walked away. What could he possibly want with her anyways? She won't do shit. She still is a virgin. And I know what to do with someone like him. She doesn't even know what a penis looks like outside of a science biology book. I stopped thinking as I opened up her front door. "LASHYLLLAAAA I'm here!!!".