Epilogue

**six years later***

Rose's POV

" Daddy, Daddy help me, you gotta hide me" my 5 year old son Adam said to my husband who picked him up

" and why are you hiding Adam" Damian chuckled knowing exactly why

" Mommy makes me eat peas, I don't like peas daddy"

" Don't you want to be big and strong, you have to eat your vegetables son or else who's gonna protect your little sister from the bad guys" making me laugh as my two boys talked about my one year old daughter Alma. They're so protective over her.

Adam cheered and ran to his food shoving them in his mouth making me laugh

" hurry and eat Adam so we can go to your Uncle Flynns house" Damian said walking over to me

" ok Daddy, Will Heaven be there too" he said his eyes filling with excitement as he talked about Flynn and Melody's four year old daughter

Adam and Heaven are like best friends they are inseparable. They talk and play with each other almost every single day. And nothing makes them more happier when there together, its almost like they are mates. It could be!!!!

As I watched Adam finish my mind wandered back to past years reminding me how much has changed. After me and Damian got married Flynn and Melody got married as well and had there first child a baby girl who is one year younger than my son. I gave birth to two amazing children and I'm pregnant with another boy at the moment, with the help of the love of my life Damian Hunter.

Ever since we got rid of Nathen our pack was fine until one day somehow a wolf from Damians old pack found ours, they got my old pack involved in it two and the three packs were in a war many died but one pack won. Ours!! Damian killed his father after his father killed mine. Both of the old pack surrendered after fighting for awhile as they no longer had a pack.

Damian was kind enough to combine the three packs together and now our pack stands as the biggest strongest and most powerful pack in the world. And everything is finally calm now.

My hands traveled down to my swollen belly as I think about my new amazing life. I can't wait until my son is born in two more months. I smiled down as a large strong hand placed over my hand that was resting on top of my belly.

" how am I so lucky to have you in my life and for giving me three great children" Damian said pulling me closer to him.

Damian reached up and took a strand of my hair between his fingers. he was so close enough that I could feel the warmth of his body. then he kissed me. Softly and tenderly not rushed, but slow, allowing our mouths to dance in a graceful rhythm. the kiss was so gentle but captivating, the both of us pouring all our love as our lips moved in perfect harmony, the sparks flying making me dizzy, and butterflies flying around my stomach. As our lips pulled apart, a gentle breeze flutters over the flame extinguishinging the desperate heat.I pulled away and it was all washed away and his forehead was leaning against mine and the rest of the world is slowly coming back into focus. when he drew away. Damian brought his mouth to my ear, and in a low soft voice he whispered "I love you"

" I love you too Damain " I said

I wonder what would've happened if he didn't come to that ball, or if I didn't come to lake Silvermist, but I'm happy we did and I never want to change anything.

I'm so happy that he's my mate, but most importantly I'm greatful that he... Captured my heart.

~~~ The End ~~~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you so much for reading my my book I appreciate it so much . Please leave comments and like it and have a great day. I love you all so much. Bye Bye!

~ Nazia Horan