I've got a confession to make (Final Chapter)

" (Y/N) I need to confess to you." Young demon spoke as he had his hands gently cupping her cheeks.
"Y-Yes,what is it?" (Y/N) asked as she was still under pressure for not seeing anyone familiar,specially for not seeing Sebastian.
"I..I started having some kind of feelings for you from the moment I first saw you,we started as two strangers,then we became two friends and now..and now I'm confessing to you (Y/N) (Y/S) that I've always loved you,more than a friend,truly loved you,I had in mind to protect you from anything and anyone and I'll keep that promise.And now,I ask you,do you feel the same?" Sebastian spoke in a serious tone as she tried to hide how nervous he was,he patiently waited for her answer,since that was the only thing he could do.
(Y/N) was shocked by the words which kept coming out Sebastian's mouth,the words in which he confessed his love for her.(Y/N) couldn't say she didn't love him,since she had such deep feelings for him and soon she opened her mouth to speak,but soon decided not to.

She decided to show him her love through actions,not words.She smiled happily with water drops forming in her eyes as she locked her lips onto Sebastian's,sharing a loving kiss with him.

●○●○●○● After 15 years.. ●○●○●○●○

"You may kiss the bride."
Has been heard and Sebastian kissed his bride (Y/N) on 15th of January.The sweet taste of the kiss was the same as it was 15 years ago.

[[Here ends our journey dear friends! This was the final chapter of this story of mine and I just hope you all enjoyed!]]