◆Chapter 2

▲Willow

As i looked in the full lentgh mirror at my outfit, I nodded in agreement to what i was wearing. Which was a Yellow polo ralph lauren shirt with a navy blue horse, Highwaisted ripped skinnies, My Gamma Bred 11's and my navy blue Polo Ralph Lauren beanie, my hair was bone straight and i had on my gold womans Rolex, with a gold Dookie Chain. I went light on the makeup, Just some foundatin on my cheeck, because its still a tad red, just a little, i applied some mascara, and some lipgloss. I smiled as i kept looking at my self. I wasnt gonna let nothing ruin this night. I was willing to have fun, get out of my Comfort zone maybe? Because i normally dont wear anything like this to School. Maybe people will actually notice me besides Mya and Tisha? Or even Vixen? He omdiesnt even notcie me, just abuses me. I sighed as i thought about this. Did i really wanna go to this? What if Vixens there? I was cut off of my thoughts when Mya texted me saying theyre outside.

▲Tisha

Me and Mya got ready at Her place. I wore camo printed skinny jeans, black leather crop top that stopped just under my boobs, with the strings hanging down, black combat boots and some jewlery. I put my hair into tight curls and thats settled.

Mya had on a Black Nike Just Do It shirt with Purple letters and Tourquiose splaters on it, Lighted ripped jeans and her Black Grape 5's, her hair was bone staright and she had on a black Ralph Lauren hat, with the purple horse, and turned it to where the strap was in the front.

I only imagined what Llow looked like, i hope she changed up a bit because she doesnt really dress to impress at school, She only wheres the kicks, but her outfits are so plain, and Ugly. She just looks plain all the time. She needs to Pop Out sometimes.

Anyway me and Mya where finally ready and we headed out to go get Llow. As we pulled up the drive way Mya texted her letting her know we were here. A couple minutes later Llow came out and i couldnt believe my eyes, She was so fly, I grinned and got out the car, and pulled her back inside along with Mya following behind. We went up to her room and stood infront of her mirror.

"Insta Pick right Now! Llow you look beautiful!"

"No, im fine, i dont even have 100 followers" she argued

"Trust me, you will after this" she sighed then got in the picture. I snapped it then posted it on Instagram

@iammtisha "Me and my babies headed to the party, Looking beautiful ✊❤ @callmemya @itswillow"

@Mauricesosaucy "Thats not Willow, fr? Bruh she look different, she pretty as hell!

@Yrn_Tae Daaaaaaamn yall looking bad❤

@Shelbybae Willow?! Daaaaaaamn she looks so different!

@Maeisnant Yall outfits are Fly as fuck, Royalty my nigga ✊

and the list went on and On. I even helped Willow gain 200 followers, with my 30000+ i smiled and hugged her.

After about 5 mire minutes Lliw gained more followers, and then we all headed out. Im ready to turn up

▲Vixen

I was getting ready for this party. Hopefully its live. I hoped in the whip and scooped up my Niggas Menace, Blaze and Raheem, then we headed off to the Party. All my boys was looking A1.

As we pulled up to the party it was 6:15 and it was already turnt up. We all got out and made our way to the house, i dapped up a couple of my niggas and went in the house. It was a couple of unfamiliar faces but its good. I found Delonte and gave him dap.

"This shit cracking bruh" i yelled over the music. Lonely by Speaker Knockerz was blasting throughout the house. It was bumpin.

"Yall have a good time man" he said before getting up and walking away. I was looking for Willow, i wanted to mess with her ass, cause i knew ahe was coming.