New school, new fears

(Picture above is Yami)
Yami was walking down the quiet halls to his new classroom, all sorts of negative thoughts running through his head.
'What if they punch me?'
'Am I too ugly to be liked?'
'What if they make fun of my clothes?'

'What if they figure out my secret?'

You see, he has anxiety and depression from his former school and post traumatic stress disorder from his past.
A dark, tortured past that haunts him.
He cautiously walked into his class, his head hanging shamefully.
"Everyone, this is Yami Mizune. Please treat him with respect." Said Ms.Shelly, the teacher. He could feel death glares all over the room. He took a seat in the back of the class next to a girl." Hi! My name is Ripa! What's yours?" She said kindly.
"My name is-
"Wait? Yami?! Me and the boys missed you so much!"
He smiled under the dark hood that covered his face. His jacket covered his whole body from the knees up. At least one of his very best friends came to see him. He knew the others were going to come if anything bad happened to him.
She was going to say something else when she stopped and got deathly pale.
Footsteps could be heard in the hall, getting closer and closer...
"Oh god. Holy shit! Yami sit on the other side of me!"
"But why?"
"Get out of the fucking seat!"
The door bust open,revealing a boy with red eyes as if they were full of blood. He sent death glares to the students as he walked over to his seat, giving the new kid 3 more seconds to move his disrespectful ass out of his throne." Hey, get out of my seat, you fucking suijaku." He hissed. Yami stayed still in his throne, paralyzed with fear.Some people snickered at the poor boy. Some stared in curiosity, but that didn't stop Tenshi ."That's Tenshi Suzuki. He's the school leader and his family is the most richest, powerful, and feared in the country. He can easily ban you and your family if you don't get up." Ripa whispers. "U-um..I'm-
"DID I ASK YOU TO SPEAK?!" Tenshi yelled angrily.
"No."
"THEN GO SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU GOD DAMN WEAKLING!" He yelled, punching him in the face. Yami held his nose as blood started to drip from it.
"y-yes sir. I'm sorry " he cried, crawling to the seat beside Ripa, who was boiling with anger. "You can't keep on threatening people to get your way Tenshi!" Ripa yelled.
"Shut up shortie!" Sona yelled back. The red haired female smirked in victory.
Nobody talked for the rest of the period.