Life and Death

(Picture above is Itzumi)
Everyone was doing their work, happily enjoying the silence in the room. "Class, the cops will be coming today to investigate about Shiro Mizune . Please be prepared." Mrs. Shelly informed. "Why should we care?" A kid from the back yelled. "Because he's special! And he never did anything wrong to deserve this! He was caring, loving, and his brothers and sisters are waiting for him to come back home!" Cried kuro. "KK, what's wrong with you!?" Itzumi asked, concerned . "DON'T CALL ME THAT!! This is all your fault! You did this!" She ran out of the room crying.
"Hey! Look at this!"
Itzumi looked out the window to a ambulance taking Shiro away. Police burst in the door with a beautiful woman behind them.
"Why? Why did you hurt my baby? He couldn't have done anything to hurt you?"
Itzumi couldn't answer that. Shiro did nothing wrong to him, and he got mad for that. And KK tried to make him realize that.
Suddenly over the speaker the principle spoke,
Everyone, please report to the gym immediately. It is important.
Once everyone was there, a tv appeared on the wall, picturing Shiro lying on the hospital bed with a man with white hair beside him.
"Please, you have your whole life ahead of you. You can't leave me. You can't leave us. P-please." The man said.
"Taka, I Know that you love me I will try my best...to...survive." and with those words, he fell asleep again, this time with tears in his eyes.
"Shiro! Don't leave me alone Shiro!SHIRO!" Taka cried into his hand. He was losing him.

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeee-

"I'll see you soon, granpapa."
"SHIIIIIIRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO!
The gym was silent. Everyone had just witnessed a murder that they caused. Especially Itzumi. Then they saw another person enter the room. He looked like Itzumi.
The man bent on one knee and kissed the black haired boy. His eyes suddenly awoken.

What he said shocked everyone.
"Itzumi?"