House Of Memories

Your pov                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             You wake up from a good nights rest. just kidding! You woke up from a phone call from your best friend, Edd.

You: *mumbling*   Hello edd..

Edd: Let me guess, i just woke you up?

You: yep...

Edd: Ok good i been texting you for 30 mins...

You: Oh sorry.

Edd: Do you want to come over...?

You: Uh sure, see you at 5:00?

Edd: Ok perfect, i can't wait for you to meet my friends!.  *He hangs up the phone*

You get out of bed and put on

you watch your favorite movie to pass the time

"Wonder what his friends are like.." you think to yourself staring at the tv

..TIMESKIP..

you see its 4:45 so you leave and go to Edd's house.

Time skip

You pull up at Edd's house and smile remembering  how you met the brunette.

FFFFFFLLLLLLLAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHBBBBBAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK~

when you where about 8 years old you and Edd where playing at the playground until..

''HAY LOSERS!''a scratchy yet high pitched voice shouted out loud. you turn around to make eye contact at the person who yelled at you and say ''Hay that's not very nice!''

Edwardo chuckles and pushes you and Edd to the ground causing Edd to
scrape his cheek and arm. Edd started to tear up while the scrapes started
bleeding. You growl a little bit and grab Edwardo and punch him a few times.

Flashback end

You walk up to the door a knock. the door opens quickly and you get tackled to the pavement by a hug from Edd. you smile and wrap your arms around him returning the hug.

"I haven't seen you in forever how are you (Y/N)?!" Edd Grins widely

You chuckled at Edd's childish actions"Edd. I haven't seen you in a week! What do you mean forever?"

Edd pulls away from the hug and looks at your hoodie. His eyes get wide and he blushes.

"W-where did you get that hoodie! It's super... Lewd... Just..nevermind. Come in. " He opens the door wide signaling you to come inside the house.

                                                                 ..Also the keys..

                                                                 (H/C)=Hair color

                                                                 (H/L)= Hair length

                                                                 (F/N)= Friend name

                                                                 (BF/N)= Bff name

                                                                 (Y/N)= Your name

                                                                (FF/N)= fake friend name

                                                                (B/N) bully name