01.

Janaria Skyler Davis

"Bitch just come outside

"Bitch just come outside."

"Nah man, its too hot out there."

"You said that yesterday."

"So, its hot again today." I shrugged

My best friend Hannah was trying to get me to come outside with her, but I ain't with it. It was way too hot outside and I don't like people kids.

"Come on Nari."

"Fine." I rolled my eyes getting up

I hung up and put my phone on my nightstand. I don't even know why she wanna go outside, she only hang with the same group of sickening ass boys.

I got dressed in a black tank top, some black nike sweatshorts and my all black adidas shell toes. I put my hair in a sloppy bun and grabbed my phone.

"Ma, I'm out !" I called out

"Alright, lock the door !"

I locked the door and closed it after myself. As you can tell, my mama don't really care what I do. As long as I'm in one piece and coming home, she don't care.

My father died a few years back from gun fire. News said he was at the wrong place at the wrong time, I know otherwise. Everybody and their mama know my daddy hung out in the streets.

I can admit though he was trying to change his ways, but his past caught up to him. I'll never forgive whoever shot him, and I told myself karma will hit em harder.

"Finally bitch !"

I looked up seeing Hannah walking up to me. Before I could say something, she held her phone out.

"You always do this bullshit." I sucked my teeth grabbing her phone

"Oh please, I just want a few good ones."

Mid way of her talking, I took the picture. I passed her her phone back and she mugged me.

"You really just took one picture."

"And that one picture is a good one."