Prologue/Chapter 1

Backround Info

Kim Rina aka Christine Kim:
Age:20, In college studying communications, Exo's Kai's cousin,
Korean, speaks Korean and English

Kim Rina aka Christine Kim:
Age:20, In college studying communications, Exo's Kai's cousin, 
Korean, speaks Korean and English

Jaclyn:
Age 20, Rina's bestfriend, Exo fan,
American, speaks English

Prologue/Chapter 1

Rina/Christine's POV

Buzz~

"Hey, I think that's your phone," Jaclyn whispered loud enough so that I could only hear.

"Oh" I though out loud as I snapped out of concentration mode from listening to the teacher's lecture about heredity. how are you doing? Well you remember your cousin Jongin he's pretty famous now. Well I kinda owe his agency some money and uh we made a compromise that Exo is going to live with you guys. I know it's going to be tough living with 12 grown men but the house is big enough. I know, please forgive me, your mom and I are still away on a business trip. Love you as always. I read the text my dad sent me.

"WHAT!!!!!!" I accidently yelled outloud.

"Ms. Kim is there something wrong?" my teacher scolded. I stayed silent.

"If you're going to dis....... DING!" The teacher was cut off by the bell.

" You guys may go now" she said in a furious tone as she glared at me. I rushed out of class as soon as she said that.

"Christine wait!" I heard Jaclyn say behind me. I slowed down for her to catch up.

"What happened?"

"uhh nothing" I stuttered. How can I tell her that Exo is going to live with my sister and I. She's a huge fan of Exo and I kept it a secret that Kai is my cousin. How am I supposed to tell her now!?!?!?!?! Suddenly the bell rang, thank you bell you saved my life!

"Let's go to class" I said changing the subject as I turned off my phone to silent. I rushed to class with Jaclyn hoping we wouldn't be late.

During class all I could think of was how am I supposed to live with 12 men. Well celeberties to be exact. But it also brought me down to memeory lane to where I was still in Korea and Jongin and I would act like brother and sister chasing and playing around with each other. He was a huge dog lover from what I remember.

"Hello Earth to Christine, Earth to Christine," Jaclyn said as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh" I said still in my seat trying to realize what was happening. I looked around the classroom and everyone except Jaclyn and I and this nerdy lookin' kid in the corner packing his stuff up, were still in the classroom. Even the teacher is gone, huh it seems like everyone wants to be out of class.

"the bell rang?" I asked before I could stop and use my common sense.

"Noooo" Jaclyn said sarcastically. I got out of my seat, and we exited the classroom together. We started talking about random stuff until we were on campus.

"Hey I'm going to pick up Jamie" I lied, actually I didn't need to pick up Hyorin (Hyorin is Jamie's real name so they're the same person plus if you didn't know she is Rina aka Christine's sister.) she said she was going to walk home. I just needed some time to sort things out.

"Bye" Jaclyn said cheerfully. We went our separate ways since I was going to the parking lot. She's probably going to talk to Connor. ssh she has a secret crush on him, well they both like each other but they don't know that.

Jamie's POV

As I heard the bell I rushed out of ninth period and went to my locker to pack up. As I finished I went to the other side of the hall to meet up with my friends who were still packing up. I pated my best friend Nicole on the head.

"Hey" I disrupted her angry conversation with one of the most annoying guys in our grade before she tried to kill him. Yeah sometimes Nicole can be violent. But I still love her as a friend.

"Hey" she said back. She started packing up again when her twin Stephanie came.

"Ready" Stephanie said cheerfully.

"Heather's still packing, Gabby is talking to Lexi, oh and Hannah and Chloe are walking with us, I said

"Hey," Gabby, Lexi, Hannah and Chloe said in unison. (Yeah I know I walk with a ton of people.) We started walking out the door when I noticed my sister texted me to hurry home. Okay I texted back. After a short fun walk to Gabby's house. I parted with them as I only had to walk two houses down since I live close to Gabby.

"Bye" I said they all waved goodbye to me as I turned my backs to them. I walked up the stairs leading to the door, pulled out my keys, and opened the door.

"Unnie I'm home!" I yelled. I dropped my backpack on the floor, took off my shoes, put on some slippers, and entered my sister's room. I opened the door.

"What's wrong unnie?" I asked.

"Read this text dad sent me" she said while she handed her phone to me as I read the paragraph dad sent her.

"Exo is going to live with us!?!?!?!?!" I said.

A/N I had to do some major revising on the chapter because I didn't like the way I wrote it the first time. But yeah this is my first time writing a fanfic so I hope you enjoy.