Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Stalking Kai's Cousin

Flashback

Kai POV

"So dude, what's your cousin like?" Chanyeol asked me as we were playing Grand Theft Auto on the xbox with Sehun, Xuimin, Chen, Luhan, Baekhyun, Tao

"Uhh, what do want to know about her?" I asked Chanyeol as I was trying to get away from the cops.

"NOOOOO, I died" Luhan pouted.

"Ha" Baekhyun laughed.

"Is she a noona?" Sehun asked me.

"She's older than you but younger than me."

"Yehet" Sehun thought outloud.

" Why, you want to date her?" Chen asked Sehun.

"Noooo" Sehun said suspiciously while turning red.

"KAI YOU NEVER ANSWERED MY QUESTION!?!?!?!?" Chanyeol yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled back. Well that was a bad mistake. Baekhyun started to copying us, so as result he added to the endless yells and screams. Chanyeol and I have been yelling at each other. And Luhan and Xuimin were yelling trying to shut us up. While Tao was siting quietly playing the game.

Suho POV

What's with all the screamng, I thought to myself. I got off my bed and the others followed me to see what was happening downstairs. As we all got downstairs everyoe was yelling at each other, it was a mess.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I can to get thier attention. As things started to quiet down everyone looked at me.

"Now can you guys communicate without trying to kil each others. And why were you guys yelling?" I asked.

"Umm I was just wondering what Jongin's cousin is like but he won't answer my question." Chanyeol explained than pouted.

"Yeah so what is your cousin like?" D.O asked.

Luhan POV

"Okay then give me a phone." Kai said. D.O first unlocked his phone, then gave it to Kai. We all stared at Kai's movements and as he was on Instagram looking up her profile. He then showed us a selfie of her and her friend. To be honest I was astonished she was very beautiful.

"Wahh noona's beautiful" Sehun commented.

"Also her friend" Chen added.

"What's her name" Lay asked.

"It's Rina" Kai answered. Quickly Baekyun took the phone out of Kai's hand and stalked her profile. Everyone kept on commenting how beautiful she was or how she has hot friends. As everyone was looking on her Instagram page Kai was on the laptop going on the internet. From what I could tell, Kai was on YouTube searching something up.

"Kai what are you doing," I asked. As soon as I said that everyone's attention was on Kai.

"Uhh, I'm looking up her YouTube channel."

Kai POV

I typed in " SiLv3r~Cr3w2270." The other members don't really know that I watch her videos.

a, I don't feel like having the other members tease me about one more thing.

b, well I don't know. I usually watch her videos when everyone is sleeping, when I'm alone, or when I'm sad.

She had that total effect of making her surroundings happy. She was usaully positive but when she was sad or angry she would keep it inside; she didn't want to be a burden to anyone.

As soon as it loaded to her page, I picked the videos that were Exo related or the ones that made me feel better when I was down.

And you know what is also awesome,she included korean subtitles. Since she knows I'm watching she would translate what they were saying in English to Korean.

"Guys look at this," I showed them a video of her talking to the camera announcing stuff.

'Annyeong! *waves at camera* I'm just going to speak in Korean and just....translate what I said down in the description box, down below. *Points down* I just don't feel like speaking any English right know for some reason.

Uhh....Yeah I should be sleeping right now. *giggles* right now it is...*looks at phone*...3:17. Don't ask me why I'm filming right now, when I should be sleeping but yeah. *smiles* It's just college is *sighs*.... hard and tiring.

Sooo we'll try to get more videos up to you. * tilts her head* Yeah and I promise we will get the Q&A up and also a dance cover. We've been practicing and I think you guys will enjoy it when you see it. I think that's it. Goodbye. *waves goodbye* I should sleep now yeah I'll go to sleep now. Goodnight * waves goodbye again*

"She's cute," Chanyeol said.

"What does she mean by dance cover?" Lay asks.

I scratched the back if my head. "Her and her friends I think, do Kpop dance covers. Soo yeah!" I said

"Oh that's cool" Kris comments.

"Can we watch one" Baekhyun asks. By response I surf through her channel to look for a dance cover that I enjoyed.

A/N I'm really sorry. *gets down on knees* please forgive me. Tbh I wrote this draft months ago but was too lazy to finish. Then months passed by and this story was being neglected.  Until this morning in my notifications someone said to update and I would like to thank 'minahexo' for reminding me. If you're reading this 'minahexo' thanks because without you I wouldn't have remembered to update this story. And yeah I will try to make the story better and I will try to update frequently.  And if you didn't know I had this story up before the Luhan and Kris incident and will keep them in this story. Annyeong

P.S sorry if it's confusing or if there were grammar mistakes.