WSSS Bookclub Regulations and Conditions

-You have to be a WSSS ambassador to enter your book(s) here. So if you want to be a ambassador of this society, contact one of our recruiters.

-Once you participate in this bookclub, you are a WSSS ambassador, so it should say that in your bio.

-You need to have our books in your reading list.

-Your books that you plan to enter in this bookclub need to include the tags #WSSS and #WSSSBookclub.

-You need to be following us and all our bookclub admins. They will be making announcements regarding this bookclub that you shouldn't miss.

Our bookclub admins:

Sarah_Toussaint

@Carla_Galva

@mandoysmoysoy

-Ask a bookclub admin for any questions you have about this bookclub, not any other admin or member

-We read books that are entered so if your book isn't entered, we won't read it.

-We read books that follow the regulations .

•needs to be mature
•needs to be in the romance category
•needs to be tagged #WSSS and #wsssbookclub

-We will skip your entry if you skipped an entry. So make sure you're participating if you want people to participate when it's your turn to get your books read and commented on.

-If you entered after someone, that someone will get their books read and commented on before yours. Vice versa.

-We will go down the comments for entries. We will choose entries in the order they are entered.

-You have to enter an admin's or a recruiter's book along with your own entry.

Example: "I'd like to enter my romance book titled "L'amore," and contest admin @lala4's romance book "The Fourth Wedding."

-Any admin or recruiter's book you enter with your own must also be in the romance category and following all of the rules.

Our admins and recruiters:

Sarah_Toussaint 

@Sonya84

@Carla_Galva

@DamselinDesire

@mandoysmoysoy

@royal888

@Casualty_Of_Love

@The-undiscovered-one

-If you have a problem, or think we skipped your book by mistake, or will be taking a leave of absence from this bookclub, you should contact a bookclub admin, they will assist you.

-We have WSSS Discussion Corners

That's where every member of WSSS and every WSSS bookclub member who enter their books will be tagged to read two chapters of an entry.

-Always start your comments with #WsssDiscussionCorner

-Every time you're entering, you need to tag four Wattpad users you think would be interested in this bookclub.

-Try to tag different people every time you are entering.

Don't forget to vote for this chapter.

As us any questions if you have below.