KFCxNC

Cookie-(Ne-chan/Lee-chan)-just arrived at KFC's house and went straight to her room.

"FEAR NOT. KOOKY COOKIE FREAK HAS ARRIVED!"

KFC looks up from her computer and smiles a derp face.

"I can see that."

"Soooo,watchu doin'?"

"Watchin' Vanoss. Wanna join?"

"How could I say no to that?''

"Um...I dun kno.''

"I-uh-em...it was that type of question ya don't answer...''

"I kno."

"Why ya answer then?''

"Cuz yass."

"Good point."

"I told you."

"Ah?...w-whatever...Let us watch some Vanoss!"

"Thought you'd nevah ask."

"But...I didn't ask."

They stare at each other in silence with serious faces until an idea popped into their minds.
Now they're both staring at each other with derp faces. Or what they call the perverted moon face.

KFC hit the play button while still looking at each other and they slowly moved their faces to the screen until they faced it completely.

After watching what seemed to be just one video--

"I'm hungry!"

"Let us empty the fridge!...not really tho."

"C'mon. I hungry.''

...And just like that;they leaped their way to the kitchen to grab a snack. That's when KFC's mom/Cookie's grandma came in with a bag full of food and sweets.

She pulled out a KFC snack box for KFC,of course. Then the last thing that was in the bag was another bag.
But this bag wasn't just a normal bag. It was a bag of cookies.

"Sisters,brothers,aunts,uncles and cousins-am I forgetting someone?-wutever-I am so sorry that I'm not sorry!"

"That's just sad."

"What? Yu doin' the same right now."

"Fair point."

Cookie then made a small hum proving that she was right.

"You two are the weirdest people I've met."

"We inherited that."

"Oho,I wonder from who!"

"You. 'Cause your the one who gave birth to my mom and KFC then my mom gave birth to me and that's how we ended up like this."

"Not complainin' tho. It's fun being weird."

Wanting this conversation to end as quickly as possible KFC's mother just nodded and left to do more important things.

After finishing their snack they gallop back into KFC's room and continued whatever they were doing in the first place.

Ah,yes,yes.

YouTube.

Watching YouTube,in specific,VG.

AKA,Vanoss Gaming.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hope you all liked it. Or laughed. Whichever. XD

I recommend that you watch him. He's awesome and so are his friends. They kill me from laughing so hard. XD

See ya whenever!