The party invite

Blueberry came home from his daily patrol only to see his something in his mailbox, he opened the letter that said 

For Sanses, 

       You are invited to join the anti void multiple au party meeting!                                                     Today we have a new sans we are going to be inviting!  Underswap!                                                                 Today's party portal will be hosted at the lab at Sunday, 5:00 PM.

                                      Hope to see all of you there!

                            -Ink

underswap??? What's an au??" Blueberry thought in his mind, oh well it would be rude not  to accept an invitation! 

Blueberrys POV

Wowie! I was so excited to go, but first I had to tell papy that I would be gone for a while. It never said the end time, maybe papy can go with me! But he told me he was going to hangout at muffets. I also told grillby that after this we can have a tea party and tell him about what happend and if I made any friends to bring to the next tea party! Ooh I'm just so excited!! On my way out grillby also gave me this bottle of some sort saying "alc-oh-al"? I'm not sure what it is but if it was a gift I'm sure it's great! So I packed it underneath my scarf and got cleaned up and dressed for the party! I said bye to paps and on my way to Coldsea I called undyne seeing if I can  come to her lab for a bit, Undynes a great friend! She said yes on that short notice but she keeps talking about this "anime"  and she seems really pationate about it! So one day the magnificent sans shall join her with captain alphys and papy! I was at the lab when I broke out of my thoughts, I knocked on the door and undyne immediately answered talking about a weird portal just appeared 2 minutes ago, I told her "it's okay! That's how I shall transport to the party!" 

"P-Party??"  Undyne replied

" yea! Something about multiple aus? Here was the invitation!" I said as I handed undyne the letter

"..."  

"Soo will you tell me where you saw it undyne!"

"D-down the uhh..." "Down in the elevator"

"Where is it?" 

"At that door" Undyne said pointing to a door

"Okay thanks!" I said as I walked toward the "door"

No ones Pov

As blueberry stepped in the elevator undyne yelled to be careful and make sure not to touch any of the glass ware inside, blueberry nodded and as soon as the elevator closed it quietly made its way down to the true lab. As he goes down and gets out of the elevator, he could hear his boots click against the cracked floors and saw a glimpse of white shine glimmering through a room. As he made his way to enter the portal room he tripped on a cable wired to a machinery and knocked over a glass case that contained a determination shot, it fell onto blue and injected itself because for all those years it was determined to find a host. Blueberry had been injected with a whole shot filled determination, if any monster was filled with that much they would instantly melt into goop. But as blueberry fell he entered the portal, in the anti-void no one could die. 

Blueberrys pov

I felt an energy surge flow through my spine and a headache ringing throughout my skull it started hurting like crazy and i felt something burning in my throat, i couldn't breathe or talk. I cried out as loud as I could saying if anybody was there to help... but not a sound escaped my mouth. I felt my hot tears fall down as I slowly closed my eyes accepting the pain. And then it stopped, i moved my body to stand up and I felt no more headaches. My throat was opening and closing trying to get breaths of air and my eyes started to feel weird. I look around using the last powers I have to see people similar to me, I tried to move my body now but it wouldnt, suddenly I saw a fading black appearing as I felt myself falling. I fell on my knees than on my arms, I couldn't move anything. My eyes started to black out but before it did I saw one of the similar mes rush up to me, he had a brown scarf with 2 cool types of eyes a ink splatter- Ack! the pain it's unbearable and I felt myself fall as much as I tried to resist it.