home sweet home

Zane looked around as it was getting dark, Becky was still asleep, he picked her up carefully and took her to a small cottage, it had straw roof, snow white paint the door was a sky blue whit wooden beams added to make it more characteristic, he sighed as he walked in and placed her on the bed “my god do you sleep” he whispered, he moved a bit of hair from her face and kissed her forehead, “I promise to tell you one day” he whispered as he left the room and cottage, the name of the cottage is fire rose, Zane picked it when he guessed that Becky would soon join them.

Anna skipped around the hidden leaf village in the hope of bumping into Becky, Naruto was with her, with more liked dragged by her, Austin is away on a mission with Choji and Shikamaru, “Anna can we stop now?” he whined as he sat down on the floor and folded his arms in a strop, Anna looked at him and rolled her eyes, “no” was all she said but as she went to give him hand Iruka came round the corner with a shopping bag, “evening guys how are you both?” he said looking at them with a smile, Naruto whined again “Anna is being mean she won’t stop for even a second” he said pouting at Anna who just looked at him and shrugged “I’m looking for Becky, you seen her?” Iruka scratched the back of his neck and shook his head “is that why you weren’t at the academy today” Anna’s eyes grew wide, and shook her head as she remembered she went to the hospital for a check-up, she hasn’t got her inhalers for her asthma, “um… partly the reason” she said sadly she looked him in the eye “why?” she asked innocently he blushed a little “um there was an exam today” Anna’s heart froze for a second her mouth fell open “ah… shit… I am so sorry, I didn’t know anything about it” she said looking Iruka with an apologetic look. He shook his head “don’t worry about it, there was a mix up in the teachers staff room and so it was cancelled” he said as he chuckled a little, Naruto looked at him then looked at Anna, who started to look around for any sign of Becky.

“Hey Iruka-sensei could you help Anna with looking for Becky?” he said as he stood back up Anna looked him with hope in her eyes “it would be a great help if you did; there’s a surprise I want to tell her.” She said as she looked at her hands, Naruto gave a small smile, “well I’m off, Kiba said he wanted me for something” with that he was gone. Anna looked at Iruka who was now beside her, “did you check her apartment” Anna looked at Iruka then thought for a moment, then clicked her fingers “no… maybe we should haha… ma bad” she said as an embarrassed blush registered on her face. 

Kakashi noticed Anna and Iruka walking in the direction of Beckys apartment, he walked over to them “Oi, Becky’s on a mission she isn’t in” he said looking at Anna while his hands were in his pockets Anna sighed sadly, then looked at him with a grin “when is she back?” she asked with a huge grin, Kakashi looked at her and shrugged “didn’t ask Becky I asked Lady Tsunade where she was” he said in a low voice, Anna looked at him confused “Lady Tsunade told you… and not Becky… do you know what it’s about?” again he shrugged and shook his head, “no sorry” Anna looked at him and rolled her eyes “call yourself a ninja and you don’t even ask basic questions, you’re her sensei so you have the right to know” she said as she grabbed both Kakashi and Iruka by the hands as she made her way to the Hokage tower, but as they went in someone with Black hair that had gold highlights on the tips of his hair that was all spiked up, as he walked past Anna noticed his red eyes and turned to look back, he was gone, but before they knocked on the door “that was Zane right?” Shizune’s voice could be heard, “yeah” Tsunade’s reply was weak and in a form of a sigh Anna slowly moved her hand away from the door and listened to more “Becky’s with them?” Shizune asked “yeah” was Tsunade’s reply again in a form of a sigh, “you going to come in at all?” she said loud enough for Kakashi and Iruka and Anna to hear, Anna laughed nervously “yeah… um… so where is Becky?”  she said looking at Tsunade.