Chapter 28

Excuse my mistakes ! This chapter also uses strong language.

Jamie POV

As we went from aisle to aisle, Ryan picked up every healthy, diet, low calorie food he could find while I put it all back on the shelf. He turned around and looked at the basket finally to notice that it was completely empty. Smiling, he balled the list up and threw it in the basket.

Ryan: okay just this time baby, you know I can gain weight pretty fast.

Me: i understand but that's what the gym is for, besides what I look like eating some low fat cookies?

Ryan: that reminds me, I told the boys you live with me now and they insist on coming over tonight for dinner.

Me: fine by me.

As in the boys, Ryan meant all of his brothers coming over once again. I enjoyed their company so I didn't have a problem with that. As for the cooking, the chef had been on vacation all week so I didn't know who was about to be in the kitchen making all that food.

Ryan: you know alcohol makes you gain weight?

He said looking over at the aisle with all the alocoholic drinks.

Me: why do you think my ass so fat?

I said laughing. Ryan could try all he wanted to make me eat better but it was not going to work. He came up behind me and hugged me, grabbing my waist gently as he whispered in my ear.

Ryan: I think it's something else keeping that ass so big.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, he was such a tease.

Me: baby go get me some  chips on the next aisle.

He nodded and walked away from me and the cart. I decided to check my phone and I had 5 missed calls from Sarah already. I swear I couldn't leave her at work by herself for 5 minutes without her almost burning the place down. I was about to call her back until I heard someone talking behind me.

?: damn girl.

I turned around and looked at a boy who looked about my age. The ugly ones always the bold ones.

Me: excuse me? You are?

?: I wasn't gone say nothing but damn I had to tell you that you beautiful

Me: thank you my nigga tells me that everyday.

I said continuing to text Sarah on my phone, this fool didn't even have a chance with me.

?:damn boo, He must be a lucky guy. Cause if I was your-

Me: okay but you're not. He is literally on the next aisle and he'll break your skinny ass in half. Matter of fact I'm about to do it myself if you don't go back to where you came from.

By now I was so irritated that I wanted to pull out my pepper spray and end this nigga since Ryan wanted to take away my gun. He claimed that I never used it for the right reasons. Ryan finally came back to where I was and looked at the boy like he was lost.

Ryan: you lost buddy?

The boy eventually got the message and walked off the aisle leaving us alone. Ryan watched him walk away while I looked at the bag of chips I told him to go get.

Me: baby these not lays...

He gave me a grin instead of trying to explain.

Ryan: who was that though?

Me: don't worry about it he was just a lame. I was about to pepper spray his ass.

Ryan: I took that away too Jamie.