It doesn't matter to me

Flygon's POV

It was like a normal day, I was resting with the rest of my team when I heard my trainer talking. (Too lazy to name trainer) 

"Man, I wish Flygon had a mega stone... He could mega evolve then! At least Charizard can... Man, he's the best..." I heard him say. 

This brought tears to my eyes. 'He... Doesn't want me..?!' 

I gritted my teeth and curled my paws into fists as the tears slowly started to fall. 'Well if that's how he feels...! Good riddance to me!' 

I turned around, spread out my wings and flew off. I didn't care where I was going, I didn't want to be near that bastard of a trainer! 

Even worse, he mentioned how Charizard was so much better than me! I have a huge crush on him, and that didn't help one bit! 

I thought for sure I would've gotten away, but I jumped into a familiar structure. 

It was Charizard...~

His perfect, orange scales, a smooth, gorgeous body, but yet a cute rounded belly that I yearned to touch. 

His red ruby eyes met with my dull candy brown eyes. 

"Flygon? What are you doing out here? You should be resting..." Charizard stated calmly. 

I looked away shyly, trying to hide my tears. "Umm.." 

He unfortunately noticed. "Wait, why are you crying?" 

"I-I got something in my eye while I was f-flying..." I lied, trying to wipe my tears away. 

"Don't lie..." Charizard took my paws. 

I sniffled more. "It's our trainer... I d-don't think he w-wants me anymore... I can't mega evolve like anyone else on our team!" 

He gently wiped away my tears as more fell. "You don't really know that. You're still an important part of this team." 

I looked down as the tears kept coming. "How am I important then?" 

"Because you're the heart and soul of the team. You keep everyone happy, and it doesn't matter to me if you can't mega evolve. You're amazing, just the way you are~" Charizard lifted up my head gently. 

I hugged him tightly and wrapped my wings around him. "Thanks Char...~" 

I felt him hug me back. 

"You're welcome, Gon~"