Against the Dark Side

Later that day, I had to talk to Alex. After I heard what 'the pops' have been saying about me, I needed a way to get back at them! And of course what's the perfect kind of revenge? Having a good friend to plan it all out with and stick by your side! I knew right now, Alex was that person.

"Hey remember how you told me about 'the pops' were talking about me?" I said. "Uhhh Ya. Why are you asking? You wanna get back at them!?!" It was pretty surprising how well Alex knew my considering it was my 2nd day. "Uhh duh! Of course I do!" "UGH FINALLY!" I was pretty confused on what she meant by finally. Did 'the pops' ever be mean to someone? Was I their first victim?

"Um what exactly do you mean by finally?" "What I mean by finally is. Thank goodness you came to this school!" "Uhhh what?" "No not like that. I meant was 'the pops' are the bitchy slutty popular girls our  school. They're so cruel that no one has the guts to stand up against them! Until you." I was pretty surprised that I was the first. Assuming that 'the pops' are bitches to everyone. So I was realizing I'm not doing this just for me, I'm doing this all for Jefferson High! "Come over tonight. At my house. We've got some planning to do!"