Part 12

Harry POV

Butterflies were filling in my stomach. I was so nervous about meeting Peyton for the first time. I didn't know how I was going to act or what was I going to say. Zayn was with me because he wanted to meet Nickolla so bad. Today was Christmas eve and that means tomorrow I can meet her family and give Peyton her gift tomorrow.

The driver pulled up at her house. I stepped out the car and walked to the door. I rung the door bell and Peyton opened the door.

"Hi",I said.

"Hey Harry",Peyton said.

She was a bit nervous but not as nervous as I was. I gave her a hug like one of the longest hugs ever. Nickolla came down the stairs and met Zayn outside. Peyton had on a white crop top, ripped blue fadded jeans,black converse,and her hair were like in box braids and she had those little gold beads in it. I grabbed her hand and locked mine into hers. Once we got to the car I opened the door for her and got in.

________________________

We arrived at a horse ranch. Peyton face lit up as she saw the horses. I knew that would make her smile. The car stopped and I got out and went around and opened the door for Peyton.

"So do you know how to ride a horse",I asked.

"Yeah do you",Peyton asked.

"Kinda",I said.

A couple minutes later we got on a horse. Peyton chose the white one and I choose the brown one.

"Now Harry be careful see you back at the ranch",Peyton said. Peyton took off on the horse. I just sat there until I pulled the strapes. The Horse rose up and I felled off. Peyton came back and just looked at me and laughed.

"What's so funny",I asked

"You don't really know how to ride a horse huh",Peyton said.

I shook my head no. Peyton let out a laugh before putting her hand out. I grabbed her hand and hopped on the horse. I covered her eyes and spoke to her on where to go.

"Harry when can you remove your hands",Peyton giggled.

"Now but keep them closed",I said.

I got off the horse and then got Peyton off. I took her hand and walked a trail until I arrived at the boat. I carefully stepped in the canoe then helped Peyton.

"Ok open your eyes love",I said.

She opened her eyes and let our a gasp.

"Harry this is so romantic I thought I told you I'm not romantic but thank you"Peyton said.

I started paddling along the river. Her smile made my heart beat inside. It was just amazing to have her fully right here. I got out of my thoughts when I heard thunder clouds moving in.

"Shit we have to get some where safe look there's a cabin maybe we can stay there until the storm passes",I said.

"Yeah lets go its drizzling",Peyton said.

I started paddling really fast but the rain started to pour heavily. I took my jacket off and gave it to Peyton but she rejected it.

"Keep it I don't won't you getting really sick",Peyton said.

I nodded ok and soon reached land. Me and Peyton carefully got out. We started running to the cabin and got in. Once we got in Peyton lit a fire and grabbed some blankets. I went sat on the floor and waited for Peyton. Peyton returned with two blankets. She laid one on the floor in front of the fire and the other on top. We both got under the blanket and cuddled to each other for body heat. I stared into her big beautiful dark brown eyes and leaned in. Our lips connected causing heat waves and fireworks into my body. I can't believe I actually kissed her. I pulled away to see her smiling.

"That was amazing",Peyton said.

"Yes it was I love you",I said.

"I love you too",Peyton said.

I planted another kiss on her lips then put my chin on her shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Comment

Fav

Vote