bad news

Tasha-waking up from my alarm clock that have my best song by one direction what make you beautiful its get annoying sometime when you trying to sleep so sit up and slam my hand on the alarm clock so it can shut up then I laid back down then my phone ring great I spat in snatch the phone up what I scream in the phone hey boo my best friend Ashely said hey I say lazy girl I know you not sleep in school start in hour she yelled I roll my eyes I know that I said get ready I be their at in ten and hang up before I can even say any thing she hung up I roll my eyes a second time today and lay back down before I can even lay my head down I get a text in I groan in look at it don't lay back down I laugh and got up she know me to well I think  I got in the shower did my hair and got dress in to pink dress and pink flats and left my hair down I don't were make up so put on some lip gloss and grab my iPhone 6s and my book bag and ran down the stairs and grab an apple and sit on the bar stool and look though my social media and waiting for my best friend to call me in let me know she down stairs.

i am not going to write about the the school day because i am to lazy and and u know what happen in school and  know that how school be like and how it works love ya next chapter i would update saturday love ya