Chapter 2

Well my little readers, it's the moment we've been waiting for!!! WILLOW MEETS HER MATE!!!!! *crowd cheers* oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about! And by the title we already know he's an alpha!!!! Ok, no more chit chat, let's read!!!! :D

"Fox Face! Time for lunch," I shouted as I placed a small bowl of rabbit meat onto the ground.

A moment later an average sized fox came striding in through the door.

It's been three years since I first met Fox Face. Three years since I became a rogue. And three years since my friends and family died because of me.

But now, nothing bad happens.

When the rogue attack happened, it caused my village to burn down. It took me a whole day just to bury everyone, a week to clear all the ash, and a month to build a stronger wall around the destroyed village.

With the wall, it's easier to be protected. Rogues usually pass by, but they know better than to bother coming in.

A year after the attack, all the plants and trees that were burned down started to grow again. Now, the village looks like a camouflaged fortress.

"Ok Fox Face, you hold down the fort. I'm just going to go out and pick some berries."

The fox looked up from its bowl to look at me and nodded, then continued to eat.

I exited the dining room and entered the corridor. But then I realized I forgot to grab something. I mentally slapped my face.

Since I was going to go gather today instead of hunt, I was going to need my basket.

I ran back into the dining room and retrieved my basket from the table. Then I ran back through the corridor and out the door. When I stepped outside, the breeze slapped me in the face. Around me, the trees and bushes were rustleing.

Hhhmmmm, strong wind.

I didn't mind the wind though. In fact, I enjoyed it. I loved it how it would gently raise my long blonde hair and have it surround me.

It was absolutely breathtaking.

'Don't forget to pay them a visit Willow. You've been forgetting a lot of things lately."

I shook my head at my wolf. "I won't, don't worry. And hey! I only forgot the basket, but I quickly remembered that."

'Sure, just wait until you look into a mirror.'

Until I look into a mirror?

Oh forget it.

'Now let's get going.'

"Sheesh, okay. I'm going, I'm going."

I did as my wolf told me and began to stroll down a little dirt path to visit them.

When I reached their resting spots, I crouched down and placed a hand on one of the gravestones made of bark.

Aviary Smith
Cause of death... Killed in battle
1973-2013
Loving Mother of Sam Smith, David Smith, Lance Smith, and Willow Smith.

"Um, hey guys. I just wanted to stop by and say I miss you all so much. A lot has happened since you all, ya know, died. Like, you should've seen Fox Face yesterday. He caught a rabbit and literally did a back flip of joy. That was lunch for today. Right now I'm going to gather some berries to make a nice pie. I'll try to stop by tomorrow. Love y'all."

I knew they heard when the breeze shifted a little. It was just a small feeling I had. I just felt like they were dwelling in the breeze.

'Alright, let's go get us some berries.'