CONTEST FOUR • CLOSED

WELCOME TO OUR FOURTH
COVER CONTEST

(As usual, in order for this to work really well, there has to be enough entries. So admins please recommend this contest to any of your followers that if they want to join any of the cover contests. And to anyone who is actually participating - please do the same.)

Woo!! I'm so happy to say that cover contests is taking off. Thank you for all of your entries from last contest, congrats to our 6 winners as well as our first place winner.

○○○

TITLE : None

AUTHOR : Your username

REQUIREMENTS :

1) It has to be a regular edit, so NO TITLES because it's not a cover.

2) It can be anything you want it to be. There is no guidelines for this contest. Allow yourself and your editing skills to run wild.

3) Your username must be somewhere in the edit but don't allow it to over power the edit.

NOTE : Tag us GraphicLights. Entries without tags are invalid. You may also tag the admins. But tagging GraphicLights is must.

EXAMPLE :

Yours will probably be better than this one, but just an idea of what we are looking for when we mean no titles

PRIZES :

1st- 5 covers made by the admins, 1 of your books added to our reading list, cover added in the hall of fame, dedication and 2 gifs.

2nd- 3 covers made for you, 1 of your books added the reading list, cover added to the hall of fame and a gif.

3rd- 2 covers made for you, cover added into the hall of fame.

4th- a cover made for you, cover added into the hall of fame.

5th & 6th- a cover made for you, cover added into the hall of fame.

7th and down Honorable Mentions Chapter.

DUE DATE : all entries must be turned in before February 7th.

Comment below if you will be entering or have already entered.

Let the contest begin.