Sincerly

"Then you will die with them," Sam said. "Nooo!" i heard my kids scream. Then there was 2 blurs infront of me. "Leave our mommy alone you studid mutts!" Artemis yelled. I could tell both of their sheilds were up and they were not happy. I saw tears streaking Artemis's face and picked her up. She started crying and i cooed to her trying to calm her down. I knew Azael was pissed now he never liked it when Artemis cried, he never wanted his sister to be sad. "Shh baby girl everything is going to be ok, shh mommies got you....Cauis grab Azael before he kills them," i said. Azael had started growling at them now, he definetly was not happy. Cauis grabbed him up in his arms and tried to calm him down. "Daddy they made Misa cry, i will kill them!" he growled in Cauis's arms. "I know son, i know but your sister needs you, you have to calm down, me and mommy will handle this," Cauis said looking him in the eyes. Azael looked at Misa and whimpered. I know he wanted to hold her, it was the only way to get her to stop crying, so i put her down on the ground and Cauis did the same with Azael. He ran to his sister and held her to him in a protective hug. He loved her so much, it almost made me cry. "Mommy daddy please dont let them hurt us," Misa cried. "We wont baby girl, Jane Alec!" Caius said. They blurred from the back. "Take Artemis and Azael back to the table and keep them there until we handle this," Caius ordered. They nodded and took them too the back. We turned to the mutts in question and growled. "You see their just children, little kids, they just want us safe thats all they want but no you have to be biased bastards and try to take their life away from them!" i accused. "You saod they wernt dangerous but the boy said he was going to kill us," Sam said. "He was pissed who could blame him you mad Artemis cry, he dosnt like it when she cries, because it means she's either hurt or sad, hell he beat up the fucking ground once because she scraped her knee on it and started crying, they love eachother in ways you will never understand, what if this whole situation was in reverse, and you were the ones we thought was a danger to humans and we started killing you off left and right how the fuck would you feel, huh. Wouldnt feel so good would it? And dont you ever say i gave you a chance to walk away with out some one getting hurt because i did and you chose wrong, what you didnt think i would get a little pay back for trying to kill me,   imagine how i felt when i went to the people i trusted more than anyone else in the world, the people i thought could protect me and my unborn children, and the people i thought of as my own brothers tried to kill me, did you think i asked to be raped that night, but looking back now i would never regret it because in the process i got the most wonderful angels ever out of it, and i will always love them no matter how they were brought into this world," i had tears rolling down my cheeks when i finished. "Wait a minute you were raped?" Sam asked confused. "Yes why i thought you knew," i said. "No we didnt know that little piece of information in fact we were under the impression that you told Jacob you slept with Edward and and didnt want him to find out about the pregnancy," he growled glaring at Jacob. "I never told you that Jacob, Sam can you please tell me exactly what Jacob told you that day?" i asked. "He said that you had told him that the leech Edward came back a couple days before and you had forgiven him and had sex with him, but then the next morning he was gone and found out you were pregnant so you came to Jacob in hopes that he would help you raise the baby,"

he said growling. Jacob had lied to them about everything and had tried to get my children killed on purpose, not because they were a danger but because of his own selfish reasons. I shot foward grabbed Jacob by his neck and slammed him into the wall. "Thats not even close to what i told you! Why would you do this Jacob?" i growled. "Because they were suppose to be mine, you were suppose to be mine, but no you had to go and get raped by a fucking leech and ruin everthing! And now you have those fucking little demons running around, i shoulda killed them when i had the fucking chance!" he growled back. And that was the end of Jacob Black, literally i snapped his fucking neck and watched as he dropped to the floor, and i didnt feel one once of guilt or regret. I turned back to the shocked faces of the pack. "I would say im sorry but im not-" "We know Bella he deserved it, he was getting out of hand any way, we'll tell Billy he was attacked by a group of rogue leeches...look Bella we're sorry for causing you all of this trouble just because of Jacobs obsession, we hope you and your new family have a good life," Sam said. "Good fucking riddance Black," Paul snorted. "Look Bella i know we've never been the bestest friends after you, ya know bitch slapped me but im sorry for all the shit i put you through for this ass, and im sorry for basically calling you a slut earlier," Paul said. "I forgive you Paul i forgive all of you, because we were all misled by Jacob, but its not really up to me if the kids forgive you, they have been known for their stubborness," i said smiling. "I wonder who they got that from," Paul said snorting. "We forgive them!" Artemis and Azael said running from the back with Alec and Jane behind them. We laughed at them as they jumped into both mine and Caius arms. "As long as you dont try to hurt my family we are good, but make my sister cry again and i will end you," Azael said calmly. "We promise we wont hurt you," Sam said sternly. "Sam im sorry for what i did to the imprints i was just so angry, i hope Emily and the rest can forgive me," i said feeling guilty. "Its ok Bella, and the girls forgave you the moment we told them why you did it, they understood your need for revenge and they put us in the dog house for months after they healed, but Emily and i also have to thank you," he said smiling. "For what?" i asked. "Some how while you were roughing Emily up you were able to unlock her tubes, and now she's able to concieve, she's 4 months pregnant now, and we couldnt be more happier so thank you," he said. "Youre welcome, send my congradulations to Emily please and tell her she will always be my sister no matter what, and you all will always be the brothers i wanted to kill," i said smirking. They laughed, i felt Caius come beside me and wrap his arm around my waist.  He kissed head then rested his chin on it. "Take care of her, she's a danger magnet," Paul said smirking. I felt Caus nod. Embry picked up Jacobs dead body and threw it over his shoulder. "Ok were gonna get going so we can arrange the funeral, good luck sis," Sam said. I nodded at them and they started leaving, and knowing Paul i knew he couldnt leave with out saying it. "Bye leech lover!"