Chapter 38

Your POV

When i saw Camila got out of her car i smiled and then walked to her "Hi" i said and then i wrapped my arms around her neck "Hey bubby, how are you?" i sighed "Good i guess?" she then pulled away. She took a minute to observe my face and i just sighed "Something's bothering you" i nodded "Yeah, um... yeah" i said sadly she frowned "Is this about Lauren?" i looked up and saw her looking at me seriously, i bit my lip nervously and nodded "You still love her don't you?" she said softly i took a deep breath and then exhaled. "I'm sorry Camila" she frowned but then nodded "It's okay kid, um... i always knew you still love her anyways" she said smiling at me a bit. "How?" i asked "Um... well i kinda suspected that it was you who pissed Lauren off when we were in that ice cream shop and then i just...know" i sighed "I'm really sorry Camila, i still love you but-" "As a best friend, i know" she said nodding "Cammy..." she smiled at me and then cupped my cheek. "It's okay, i understand" i sadly looked at her and then couldn't help the tears forming in my eyes.

"Aw bub, why are you crying?" she asked i then hugged her "Because.... i'm h-hurting you" i then sniffled "No it's okay, i completely understand. Just think about it, you gave me a chance and that's all i ever needed. I am happy that you became my girlfriend Y/N, and i will still be happy if you go with Lauren" i wiped my tears away and looked at her. "But you're hurt right?" i asked her she sighed "No... i always knew this day will come" she said she then smiled at me, "I love you Y/N, i really do but i want you to be happy and don't worry, i am not leaving you. Cammy will always be here for you, i am your best friend right? Like your sister too. I love you" she wiped my new tears away and then i hugged her again "I love you too Cammy, and i will always be here for you too. Thank you so much for understanding" she nodded "Oh my god, i hate you. My make up is ruined!" i laughed and then smiled at her. "Can i have my last kiss?" she asked blushing i giggled and then cupped her cheeks "SURE" i then slammed my lips against hers giving her the longest kiss and then i pulled away. She opened her eyes and looked at me shocked while panting "Wow" i laughed "I gotta go, but i'll see you soon okay?" she smiled and nodded. We said our goodbyes and now i was going back to my dorm.

When i entered the room i saw Lauren reading something then typing something on her laptop, i sighed and then sat on my bed. I slowly looked up and stared at Lauren as she studies and then i couldn't help but admire how cute she looks when she's focused, i truly missed Lauren and i would like to forget about our break up. Suddenly she stopped typing and then looked at me, i gave her a sweet smile but then she looked away. I continued to stare at her and then after 30 seconds she looked at me again making me giggle, she furrowed her eyebrows and then went back to typing. I bit my lip and smirked at her, i lean my back against the wall and got my phone, i pretended to be busy and then i saw her staring at me and every time i look at her she looks away. For the the tenth time our eyes locked and she groaned "Will you please stop staring at me?!" i smiled and then started laughing "Then stop staring at me" i said she rolled her eyes "I'm not staring at you" i nodded "Yes you were" she crossed her arms "Only because you were staring at me AND you started it" i smirked "So you were staring" she groaned and then went back to typing.

"You promised not to talk to me, but you broke your promise like... two times now" i said smirking "No, i only broke it once. Which is right now" she said "Nope, you broke your promise when you were drunk and i came to save your bacon cause you almost got hit by a damn car" i said crossing my arms. She then looked at me confused "I don't remember any of that. But now, stop talking" i sigh and then smiled at her "Oh Lolo, you're so stubborn" i said laying down on my bed, i looked at her and she was staring at me "See? You're staring at me" she then glared at me. "Shut up and don't call me Lolo" she said i shrug "why not? isn't it a cute nickname? Lolooooo" "Just stop it okay?" i smiled "You know, this is the longest conversation we had since 2 months" she ignored me and then i just laughed. "Fine, ignore me" i said and then i turned my back on her and fell asleep.

Lauren's POV

I was sitting with Dinah in Starbucks talking about things and i was actually so happy she wasn't mad at me anymore. I wonder why? Well, because when her and Y/N came here she was cold to me and now she's being all nice and friendly? Same with Y/N, usually she just minds her business but now she's trying to make me talk to her, she always talks to me even though i don't reply. "Oh hey guys" i looked up and saw Y/N walking to our table "What is she doing here!?" i asked Dinah who shrugged "It's Starbucks Lauren, everybody comes here to buy coffee" she said i rolled my eyes. Then soon Y/N came to sit next to ME. "Hey Dinah, how are you?" she asked Dinah who smirked "I'm fine Y/N, you?" Y/N then smiled widely "Great, you Lauren?" i rolled my eyes and ignored her. "Ugh Lauren, don't you ever get tired of not talking to me?" she asked me, honestly i am tired of not talking to her! i badly want to kiss her and talk to her but i can't! Like i said, i ain't ruining their relationship. Na uh.

"Alright, so um... Scott asked me out so imma just go" Dinah said making my eyes widened "No Dinah-" "Byee" she then left, i scoffed in annoyance and crossed my arms. "Bitch" i mumbled "Lolo, that's not nice" i then glared at Y/N, "i'm gonna go, move" i told her "No, not gonna move until we have a normal conversation" she said sipping on her drink. "I told you Y/N, i don't want to talk to you anymore cause i know you're annoyed with me and Camila will  probably rip my fucking head off!" she smiled "No she won't, i know my best friend. Also, i talked to her" she said "I don't give a shit" i said standing up but then she forcefully pushed me down on my chair and sat on my lap making me gulp. She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared at me intensely, wow she looks so fucking hot right now. I never knew she could be dominant. "Don't fucking tell me you don't give a shit because i know you would want to hear this" i then bit my lip since like before, it turns me on when she swears.

"Fine" i mumble she smiled and then looked at me serious "Lauren, i'm sorry i was a bitch to you before, i was still hurt about what you did to me so i was still kinda bitter with you. But then after that one text i sent you i realized it changed the whole thing between us" i then frowned when i remembered her text saying she hated me. I know people might think, oh it's just an i hate you impression thing. But no, i knew she meant it that's why it hurt me. "Lauren, i don't hate you" i looked at her and she sighed "I only said that because i was annoyed, i'm really sorry. I love you Lauren. I don't hate you, i fucking love you. I never stopped loving you" my heart then started beating really fast. She still loves me... huh.... and of course i still love her. I stared at her lovingly as she was rambling on how sorry she was. "Camila and i.... we talked this morning and um. I told her that, i was still in love with you" my eyes widened "And don't worry, she won't kill you, she completely understands and she'll be happy for me. So yeah... i broke up with Camila because i still love you Jauregui" she said cupping my cheeks.

"I hope you think about all of this, and then talk to me when you're ready to talk about us. I really missed you Lauren" she said and then her eyes started to water. "I missed you" she then lean down and kissed my cheek, she stood up from my lap and then walked out of Starbucks. I blinked a couple times and then sighed deeply, so much things happened today. Geez. I ran my fingers through my hair and then thought about Y/N. Yes, i still love her and like i said before i won't date anyone except for Y/N, i would wait for her and won't hesitate to get her back. Then after hearing the things she just said i just realized that she really did break up with Camila for me. She never stopped loving me, my heart then started melting cause i really missed her too. It's been months since our break up and i've been dying to have her in my arms again, i want to have our cute moments together again. Like our hot make out sessions, our little playful fight and our cuddles. I stood up from my seat and then started to walk to my class, maybe i'll go tell her tomorrow.