You and Only You

Disclaimer: I do not own Glee, any part of the Glee universe, or any character from the Glee universe.

You And Only You by: cmaa225 (blamlove83 on fanfiction.net)

Darren had just finished his closing number for his and Chord's tour in New York City for a huge crowd when he noticed that Chord was staring at him with that look in his eyes. The brunet chuckled to himself as he waved a hand at his audience and thanked them for coming to the performance. Once he got backstage, Darren searched for the blond actor who he assumed was currently trying to find him before Darren found him. Darren and Chord both would play this game of hide - and - seek if Chord got this certain glint in his eyes, and every time they played the game; Darren would end up being fucked hard by his blond boyfriend. Darren felt himself getting hard at the thought of Chord thrusting inside of him.

"I see someone's ready for me." a voice said from behind Darren.

Darren just smirked at how Chord always loved sneaking up on his curly haired boyfriend.

"You'll have to catch me in order to get me Chord." Darren said as he took off running from the blond man.

Chord just liked his lips like a predator would when it sees it's food, and slowly walked forward in the direction that Darren took off in.

"Darren, don't you ever learn that you can't escape me." Chord stated with a large grin spreading across his face.

As Darren heard his boyfriend's words reach him; Darren couldn't help but shiver in anticipation for when Chord would find him. He knew that when Chord wanted something, then he was going to get it. Darren peeked his head out from behind a speaker when he felt a tongue lick up his earlobe.

"Found ya' Darren." Chord said with a smirk on his face as he let one hand make it's way up under Darren's shirt, and pinch a nipple.

Aaah... ha... guess you did." Darren hissed out as he felt a surge of pleasure course through him from Chord's actions.

"You know that you were a bad boy teasing me like that during the concert, the way that you moved your hips, the way you blew a kiss to the audience. You aren't allowed to do that Darren." Chord said as he started licking and sucking on Darren's exposed neck.

Darren let out a moan as he felt Chord's hand move from one nipple and do the same pleasuring on his other nipple, and could feel Chord running a hand through his curls, and lightly pull his head back by tugging on his hair lightly.

"W - who says what I can and can't do?" Darren challenged in a shaky breath.

"I do." Chord replied possessively as he felt his boyfriend grind his ass into his hardening crotch.

"And I think you need to be shown who you belong to." he finished as he let his free hand make it's way down to Darren's tent in the brunet's tight pants.

Darren felt his boyfriend's hand palming him through his pants, and started to buck into his hand as he tried to create more of the delicious friction.

"Oh no you don't, you were a bad boy so you don't get to be in charge of what happens here. I'm the one calling the shots here Darren." Chord whispered as he started to unbutton Darren's tight pants while he held Darren in place with one strong arm around the singer.

Darren immediately started to let out small whimpers of pleasure as he felt Chord freeing his hard cock from it's confines. Chord then proceeded to rip Darren's shirt off of his body and let his hands roam all around the slightly hairy chest of his boyfriend.

"Chord... please... stop teasing me. I need you inside me." Darren pleaded as he turned his head to side as he looked at Chord with lust becoming apparent in his eyes.

Chord merely silenced Darren with a heated kiss in which both of the tongues battled each other for dominance. As Chord turned Darren around to face him; he felt Darren trying to unbutton his pants while keeping the kiss going. So Chord pulled away swiftly and removed his t - shirt and swiftly pulled down his pants as his rock - hard cock sprung free from it's own confinements.

"Kneel, and suck." Chord commanded to Darren who knelt down and immediately started engulfing Chord's huge cock into his mouth.

"Ah... fuck yeah" Chord panted out as he started thrusting his cock in and out of Darren's hot mouth.

"Yeah... fuck, shit... your so hot like that Darren; all submissive and willing, and it's only for me."

Darren then withdrew his mouth from Chord's cock and laid down on his back.

"Come on Chord, prove to me that you own me." Darren dared with a challenging glint in his eyes.

Chord got down on his knees and started to slowly insert one finger into Darren's hole, but Darren shook his head in protest.

"No... I want you to fuck me hard Chord. C'mon, I know you want to." Darren said with a smirk on his face.

Chord merely looked at his boyfriend and then lowered his head down to Darren and pressed a hot kiss to his boyfriend as he thrust into Darren's tight hole.

"Fuck! Yeah, come on Chord fuck me like you mean it!" Darren shouted without abandon as he turned his head away from his boyfriend and started to try to gain more pleasure from the sensation of Chord's dick filling his ass and hitting his prostate. Chord immediately started pounding Darren's ass.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Fuck! I'm so close-" Chord exclaimed as he speeding up.

Soon both boyfriends let out guttural moans as they came; Chord filling up Darren's hot, tight asshole. And Darren letting his cum shoot on to his own chest.

Chord pulled out of Darren and crawled up to give his curly - haired boyfriend a kiss.

"So who do you belong to?" Chord asked the man next to him.

Darren turned over and faced Chord with a loving smile on his face. "You and only you Chord."