Chapter 8

2 hours later. We all were sitting in the living room. I had explained to everyone about my LA family living in our house, my mom complied with it. Then the doorbell rang. Jacob went to go get it. In came DayDay and Raven.

"We're here" DayDay said.

"DayDay!, Raven!" I yelled and jumped on Raven.

"Bitch get the fuck off me it's only been 2 hours bitch damn" Raven said and I got off of her.

"Why you always so hostile" I mugged her.

"Daja, that's how you is towards me!" Michael said to me. I just shook my head. Then Roc walked in.

"Roc babe!" I ran and kissed him on the lips, and he picked me up and spinned me around.

"I missed you so much caramel" he said.

"I missed you to hun" I said. Ray, Prod, and Prince walked in.

"Ray!, Prod!, Prince! I missed my brothers" I ran and hugged them.

"pssh we aint miss you" Ray said

"aint miss me you lying" I said rolling my eyes at Ray. "This is my biological mom Nina, her fiancé Michael my other aunties Tameka and Shamara, my step brother Jacob, and my cousins Bahja, Lourdes, Zonnique, and Breaunna, we all live in this house" I pointed them each out.

"nice to meet yall Nina, Michael, Tameka, Shamara, Jacob Bahja, Lourdes, Zonnique, and Breaunna" DayDay said, she always remembers stuff do fast.

"I still don't understand how she do that" Ray yelled.

"this to many damn people in one house" Raven said getting annoyed.

"Nina, Michael, Tameka, Shamara, Jacob, Bahja, Lourdes, Zonnique, and Breaunna meet my LA family Dakille, Ravennequa, Chresanto, Jacob, Craig, and Rayan" I said. Ray, Roc, Prod, and Prince mugged me very hard because I said their government names.

"Don't look at me like that Chresanto Romelo Lorenzo August, Jacob Anthony Perez, Craig Crippen Jr., and Rayan De'Quann Lopez." I said their full names.

"I hate you daja" Roc said.

"I love you too and Prince there go Lourdes" I pointed to her.

"Hey how are you" Prince walked up to her. Lourdes just ran in the kitchen. "What's her problem?" He asked confused

"Just don't worry about it, she going through some things" Nique said.

"You one fine thing" Shamara said to Prince.

"Uhh thanks" he said looking crazy.

"where the people at that I got to beat the fuck out of" Raven said.

"who is it anyway yall thots aint tell me" Tiny said.

"yep ima thot that's what I am" I said laughing.

"Shut up lil hoe" Michael said.

"You a hoe" I said back to him.

"Daja! Watch your mouth!" DayDay said.

"She's only like that to Michael" Jacob said.

"Oh" DayDay said like she doesn't care.

"Raven make her act right I like her like that" Michael said.

"bitch shut up" I said to him

"what the fuck you said" Raven said to me, then Nina jumped in and surprised the hell out of me.

"don't yell at her!"

"bitch who the fuck you think you are" Raven said being herself like always.