Book 3 Chapter 16 - 30

Book 3 Chapter 16 My Name Is Teng Qingshan

"Qin San, do you know this young brother?" Master Li suspiciously asked.

Qin San was puzzled too.

He didn't know the young fellow in front of him, but Qin San heard from his master, and knew that the person standing in front of him was a friend of the Gui Yuan Sect's Young Sovereign. Thus, he immediately cupped his hands and said, "This brother's name is Qin San, but I'm afraid that I am not familiar with a figure such as yourself!"

At this moment, Teng Qinghu, who had reacted slowly, finally caught up.

"You don't know me?" Teng Qingshan's face was unnaturally cold.

"Qin San! Do you still recognize your grandfather?" With a loud shout, Teng Qinghu ran into the room like a frenzied tiger and grabbed the solid wooden chair beside him. With the strength of several thousand Jin, he threw it furiously at Qin San

"Hu!"

The chair was aimed right on Qin San's head. Slightly stunned, Qin San became angry. "Where did this son of bitch come from?!" At the same time, he pulled out a long sword from his waist and ruthlessly hacked the wooden chair.

"Bang!"

The wooden chair cracked, the pieces flying everywhere. Some smashed against Qin San, and others hit the food on the table, causing the plates to break and the meal to splash out. Li Qingyu suddenly screamed as she bent down to protect her son.

"Stop!" Li Qingyu and her husband, Liu Rufeng, yelled simultaneously.

But how could Teng Qingshan stop once he was blinded by anger? One of the three handicapped villagers was his neighbour, who had cared for him and watched him grow up. Even Teng Qinghu was especially fond of his Second Uncle. When Teng Qinghu first joined the hunting team, it was this Second Uncle who had taken care of him.

In that battle with the bandits, Second Uncle broke one leg! A good man's life was ruined!

"Go die!" Teng Qinghu lowered his body and swiped his leg.

"Qinghu!" Teng Qingshan hastily shouted.

This time, they didn't come equipped with any weapons. Even if Teng Qinghu had his spear, he couldn't guarantee that he would win, let alone without his weapon.

"You are seeking death!" Qin San was also a vicious and merciless person. Qin San had tried to refrain from provoking anyone, so who dared to provoke him? Since someone was trying to kill him, how could he care about anything else? He jumped and dodged Teng Qinghu's leg. At the same time, the long sword in his right hand smashed down firmly.

Teng Qinghu grabbed the leg from a nearby square desk.

"Hu!"

The big desk flew through the air directly towards Qin San.

"Humph." Qin San sneered. His long sword split the table and continued its path towards Teng Qinghu without stopping.

At this moment——

"Xiu!"

A ray of cold light flashed in the room!

"Ah!" A cry resounded as Qin San's long sword fell from his hand.

"DIE!" Teng Qinghu kicked upwards, aiming for Qin San's chest. Qin San's left hand covered his right hand, and at the same time the kick made contact, Qin San's right foot lightly brushed against Teng Qinghu's leg. His whole body flew back three meters, lessening the force of impact while he landed.