Livears - Live Nearby Expertise Audience

LIVEARS.COM (Powered by Myrestica Technologies Pvt Ltd)

Its On Concept of "Human Value Identification"Livears will bring the answer for "Who we are as a Human being?"

Livears stands for 'Nearby Live Expertise Audience' meaning it will connect you to the nearby existing real time users with no or zero false profiles and would willing offer you their expertise knowledge/suggestion according to you requirement

Livears stands for 'Nearby Live Expertise Audience' meaning it will connect you to the nearby existing real time users with no or zero false profiles and would willing offer you their expertise knowledge/suggestion according to you requirement. Livears will not only bridge the gap between users with similar knowledge, expertise or needs but also it will allow the users to connect with the other users who are from the same vicinity or areas thereby providing ease of accessibility to the user requirement. In short, this social media was started with an idea to break all the barriers of communication between two users and offer nearby expertise connections.Speaking about  he USP of Livears, this social media website will allow the users to evaluate the other profiles which will accordingly determine that particular user's trust(credibility) score. So once you have communicate with a person, Livears will ask you for a thorough feedback (in terms of wish)about him or her. Your credibility score will only be published once the person you evaluated will accept your request. The score however, will remain anonymous but the user will be intimated that you have put in your evaluation. Hence, Livears offers a real connection rather than a virtual one.With so many renowned as well as new social media websites getting recognized among the current generation both old and young, Livears is hoping to act as a stepping stone towards creating a platform developed with divergent thinking.

Its Comes with these following tags of lines:Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.In India, total 46 crores Livears will coming on platform...where are you?Its new terminology to say "THANK YOU" to someone...Know your Hidden Potential towards World...