Shoeees

Nico has always wanted to be tall... In fact, taller than anyone else. Looking down at her worn out shoes, she thought, "Why don't I get a new pair?"

She went ahead to the shoe shop and looked around for the perfect shoe. Her eyes stopped on a pink shoe, proudly displayed on a pyramid of other shoes. Without hesitating, she climbed up the mountain of shoes as if she's hiking a mountain. After what looks like forever, she got herself that tall ass pair of heels..... Like... 3 inch tall.

"This is great. Once I get breasts implants, I can finally defeat the booby monster, Nozomi!" Nico chuckled, rubbing her palms together.

She took out her wallet to pay for the heels. Surprisingly, it is quite cheap but Nico didn't think much of it.

She chose to wear the heels on the way home as she wants to feel tall as soon as possible. However, she now know why the heels is cheap. The soles of it is slippery like.... Something slippery (I don't even English...). She walked weirdly to avoid slipping that she walked like a penguin.

On the way back, she had to walk past a dark alley since it's the shortcut back home. Little did she know, a certain rapist is following her.

"Nice pair you got here young lady." The rapist smirked as he grabbed Nico's tits from behind. "Too bad it's kinda flat though."

"OH HELL NAW!!" Nico yelled as she turned around and beat the rapist up with her heels. After a while, Nico is finally calm and left the rapist alone unconscious on the floor with her pink heels shoved up his ass.
________________________________

A/N
Well...this is different from what I usually write.. Had this idea when I got new shoes for work. It was slippery af... Don't ask me what I was on while writing this..

Nico's new shoesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें