Chapter 1: Confused

I sighed. I walked slowly out of my  last class. Juggling high school homework along with other things was not easy not matter what anyone said. I glanced to my left and my right  where my two best friends, Genevieve and Hannah, were walking alongside me. I smiled, shaking my head as Hannah made a joke. We all usually walked home because we lived so close to the school, and because we liked to talk to each other. I turned, hugging Genevieve and Hannah as I walked up my driveway. I tilted my head in slight confusion as I noticed what looked like a strange car. I shrugged walking through the door. I could hear my parents and a strange voice coming from the living room. As I set my bag down, I walked in, looking to a strange man in a plain white suit. "Ocean! There you are. This is Mr. Stone. He is here on behalf of their company, which happens to be a virus detecting and resolving company. He said that they need to take several students from the school and make sure you all are alright and that this new dangerous virus isn't in any of you. Ocean, honey, you're one of the one's that have to go. I told him you were fine, but it's a order of the law," My mother spoke quietly before continuing. "You have to leave tonight. Go upstairs and pack your bags for a couple days." I am sure my jaw dropped. Leaving for a couple days? For some 'virus company' I'd never heard of? I had school. Couldn't they take someone else? I could tell by the look on my mother father's faces this wasn't a joke and I HAD to go. I took a deep breath, nodding as I headed upstairs. I walked into my room quietly pulling a small bag from my closet, beginning to pack. It wasn't long before I finished and headed downstairs. Mr. Stone was shaking hands with my dad, ensuring my safety. I mean, they had some government security so what could happen there? I rolled my eyes, looking to mom. She hugged me, smiling. "It's only a few days. Then you'll be back here, okay? Teachers also gave school days off for the students that were taken for the few days." My mother spoke. I nodded, hugging her back, my voice almost a whisper. "Okay." I turned to my dad, hugging him as well as we spoke our goodbyes. I turned, following Mr. Stone out the door. I waved to my parents as I got in the car. Mr. Stone started the car and began to drive out of my neighborhood. As we passed Genevieve's house I glimpsed a similar car to Mr. Stone's in the driveway. I shook my head as we drove away. What on earth was happening? Was Genevieve being taken too? What about this 'virus' that   nobody been told about? I sighed, leaning back againest the seat, closing my eyes. I might as well sleep the drive I thought, drifting to sleep.