Not Your Son.

_____________________________________

-Later That Night-
-In Blake's Room-

Roc- *Stands at the room door* Blake? Could we talk?

Lake- *Pauses his game* Ok

Roc- *Walks in and sits on his bed* Blake.....I have to ask you a really important question! And I don't want you to lie to me! Okay?

Lake- *Sighs* No! I'm not your son *Looks down and mumbles* I'm sorry I lied! She said if I didn't I'd be sent back to my foster home and she said she'd pay me! But it's making Kayla sad!

Roc- *Sighs* It's alright Blake.....Kayla will be fine! I'll come back in here later *Walks Out*

______________________________________

-In Kayla's Room-

Roc- Ka *Gco*

Kay- *Back towards him* I know your sorry! But I don't accept you told him you loved him before me! *Tears start coming down* You believed him over me so therefore I don't care! Since you don't care about me! *Turns to face him* Mommy would believe me! She always does! *Tries to run out off the room*

Roc- *Grabs her*

Kay- *Starts crying some more*

*Roc walks her to his room, he turns down the lights and they lay down in bed together*

Kay- *Falls Asleep*

Roc's Pov

I don't know whats wrong with me! In the end Kayla was right! I didn't believe my little girl about something  this big!

I love Kayla with all my heart.She makes my world light up! I love her smile! Her attitude....everything about her! Why didn't I see that before!?! But I know now I need to be with Kayla!

She's just like her mom and kinda like me! Maybe I should take more interset in my child's mother.I hardly know anything about her since we met up again!

Pov Over

________________

Comment , Vote , Share 😇

Edited On : October 9, 2016