Chapter 1~ NOOOOO!

Third Person POV

"I've called you three here due to a special request from the gods" Chiron said to Nico, Thalia, and Percy. Percy, who was currently throwing a ping-pong ball at the wall, caught it and said, "What do they want now?" "A select few of you will be traveling to London, the wizarding world, and will be attending a school called Hogwarts, where you will create allies just in case there is another war," Chiron said. Percy burst out laughing, "What kind of name is Hogwarts?" "A name that also means pig pimples, Kelp Head," Thalia said rolling her eyes. Nico moved out of the shadows and cracked a small smile at Thalia's joke. Since he's been with Will, he has been acting a lot more like himself. Percy stands up and announces, "I'll go get Annabeth." "Percy," Chiron says with a sympathetic look in his eyes, "Annabeth will not be coming, she has too many responsibilities here at camp. It will only be you, Thalia, and Nico." "NOOOOOOOO!" Percy said, panic rising in his voice and dropping to his knees onto the floor, "Chiron, after all that's happened, I can't be away from her! I WONT be away from her!" "Percy, son, the gods requested you, Thalia, and Nico specifically. I know it's hard but you have no choice," Chiron said. Percy stormed out of the Big House and looked up to the skies. "HAVEN'T I DONE ENOUGH FOR YOU ALREADY!" Percy yelled then stormed off to the lake, jumping in. Thalia and Nico walk out of the Big House after Percy, "This is going to be a long quest..."

Annabeth's POV

"What was that about?" I asked Thalia as she walked out of the Big House with Nico. "You mean Ms. Drama Queen's opening act?" Thalia said in her usual sarcastic way. "He's just throwing a hissy fit because of the new quest." "Seriously? Usually he's just annoyed before one of our quests. Oh well, nothing some blue cookies can't fix," I said smiling to myself about my ridiculous boyfriend. "Uh Annabeth," Nico said looking at Thalia with a flash of worry in his eyes, "You should know, Thalia and I are the only others going with Percy." "w-what?" Suddenly I felt like I was going to faint. "Percy's leaving me?" "Annabeth he's n-" Thalia started but I pushed her away. Will my nightmares get worse without Percy? Will something happen to him? I sank to my knees as more thoughts rushed into my head. What if he forgets about me? What if he gets hurt because I wasn't there to help him? Memories of Tartarus came flooding back, landing on one in particular- Calypso's curse. I pulled my knees up to my chest, rocking back and forth, whispering for Percy. Did he leave me here? Where is he? "Annabeth?" Percy's voice rang through my head. "Annabeth," Percy repeated tilting my head up making me look up at him. "Percy?" A look of understanding flashed through his features when he saw the nightmare in my eyes. "Oh Annabeth," Percy said, enveloping me in a hug and wiping away a tear. "We'll get through this, I promise you." I sure hope so...

A/N Thanks for reading! We will try to update soon, but we also have lives.. Please vote, comment, and follow!! Love you guys!

~Caroline and Isabella, Daughters of Poseidon🌊