Chapter 1

Authors note: I OWN NOTHING. This story is purely for the readers enjoyment.

p.s. This is NOT historically correct and let's just pretend that Jimmy Page is not married, okay?

Jessica's POV

The crisp autumn breeze whisked the brittle leaves filled with colors ranging from dark brown to bright red to faded yellow across my feet as I made my way down the slightly frosty dirt path. Morning sunlight shone through the almost bare trees and onto my back sending warmth throughout my body. Small birds could be heard chirping and singing their hearts out from the trees and ground along with scratching from their tiny feet. All too soon this ended as I pushed open the door and into the cement and stone hallway. I released a sigh as my boss saw me and started huffing and puffing trying to get to me for who knows what reason. When finally got to me I was a bit impatient. " Jessica, I need to talk to you privately" He said while gesturing towards his office I nodded and followed him in, he closed the door and sat down. You see I'm a journalist for the local newspaper, I occasionally interview people on good deeds they have done to benefit the public but most of the time I try to keep to myself as much as possible, I'm just that kind of person. " I have a favor to ask you, well more of a job" my boss, Henry, said in a hushed tone. I arched my eyebrows quizzically "Yes?' I asked a bit confused because Henry didn't usually ask me to do jobs and his behavior was very strange so far. " Well have you heard of the band Led Zeppelin?", "Yes" I replied trying not to let my exasperation show, "You know they're only THE most popular band around right now" I thought. " Well you see Jess, at the moment they are on tour and next week they will be staying in our town for five days while they preform in concerts in the neighboring towns, and I happen to have talked to their manager, Peter Grant, and he said it would be alright if we had someone from our company to stay with the band for those five days so that we could publish an article on them in our newspaper... and I chose you to stay with the band!" He cried a smile on his face like he had just given the best gift the world has ever seen ( And it kinda was). I was astonished, Led Zeppelin was by far one of my favorite bands only compared to The Beatles and Pink Floyd. I had never in my wildest dreams believed that something this well...awesome and exciting could happen to me, you have to understand that in my eyes I live a fairly boring and slightly depressing life. A large smile broke out of my face and I could tell that Henry was pleased with my reaction. " That sounds fantastic!" I said through my large grin, " Great " he boomed " Come here early next Tuesday and I'll have someone pick you up and drive to the hotel where they are staying, bring everything you would need and.. oh I forgot to tell you that Peter warned me that well..uh.. they might try to try something if you know what I mean, They're used to girls throwing themselves at them and getting well...whoever they want". "Oh.... umm.. okay..thanks for telling me" I said quietly my cheeks growing hot. I'm sure I was as red as a tomato at that moment. "Right well thank you Henry, I won't let you down", I said pushing my seat out from under the table and standing up. "I'm Shure you won't Jess and one more thing", I turned my head back around to look at him. "Don't have too much fun" he said with an entirely straight face which after a moment turned into a cheeky grin, " Yeahhhh...okay...have a nice day Henry" I blurted out and quickly opened the door and exited the small office decorated with knickknacks of all shapes and sizes. As soon as I was out of the room I took a deep breath and smiled, I was staying with my idols for five whole days.