Chapter 1

EDITED

{writing/notes}

"speaking"

'thoughts'

(author note)

^^^ time skip ^^^

Hi My Name Is Charlotte and this is my life story about myself, friends and family, of me a vampire either saving our world from destruction from evil, or becoming evil and destroying the world.

I am walking through the hallways of my new high school, and people looking at me but in a strange sort of way and a different feeling inside me ok. People keep looking at me as if I'm the strangest girl at this school.

I can hear people whispering about me, suddenly I hear a fake blonde I think her name is Jessica say to her friends "what, like she is new here and already looks the weirdest and she's like only been here for like half an hour."

I was like five meters away from her, after hearing that I walk to the principles office and knocked on the door "come in" I hear a voice say so I walked in the office "so your the Charlotte we have given you a special locker and its only nest to one persons locker so you don't have to worry"

I nodded my head saying that was okay, "Steve can you please show Charlotte to her new locker and please don't muck this up ok" this Steve guy nodded his head to me and we walked in a now empty hallway, as we are walking through the hallway it seems as if he is nervous or something like that, "Charlotte this is your locker area and your locker is next to another girl her name is Bloom ok"

I nodded my head yes so I put away the books I didn't need for the classes that isn't on the Timetable and Steve walked away from there. I see a girl walking towards my locker and she say's " hey my name is Bloom and the locker next to yours is mine if you were wondering why I'm here, and I'm new to this school as well but I started yesterday and people really don't like me here, if you want to know today is the scariest day of the year it's Friday the 13th, I think that everybody is either scared of today or is not so much but that's only me so far" 

"I'm not really scared of today either so that makes the two of us now, Want to become friends? so we wont be lonely during high school" I replied/asked to Bloom. "Sure I would love to have at least one friend during my high school days" Bloom replied. "Bloom I think we should go because we have assembly today and to see what classes we are in so we can see if we have any classes that are the same" I told her. Everybody was watching as Bloom and myself were talking while we walked to assembly and wait for them to tell us which classes we have and it turned out the Bloom and I have all classes together. "hey Bloom do you want to come over to my house on Sunday?" I asked Bloom, and Bloom nodded her head so I passed her a note with my address which I wrote on {22 Bunny Hop Street, Potts Lane}.

Time Skip To Sunday ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^ 

I hear knocking on the front door so I run down the stairs and open the door and say "hey Bloom want to go to the park after a while in my new house?" to which she nodded her head to I move out of the door way for her to come inside. "Want some Biscuits and Milk I'll ask mum first though" "sure thing Charlotte" Bloom answered me, I show her to the lounge room "why don't you sit down while I talk to mum and dad and ask for some of the yummy biscuits and milk ok" she nodded her head and sat down.

 I walk out of the room and towards the kitchen "hey mum my friend is here she's in the lounge sitting on a couch waiting I just came to ask if we could have some cookies and milk and if we could go to the park later on?" i say/asked "Sure, sweetie can I meet her as well" I nodded my head and spoke "Mum you are not to bit or even touch her, she is my only friend in this new area and besides everybody besides the teachers and workers at school aren't mean to me" I grab the plate full of cookies and two glasses of milk into the lounge room, my mum comes in and say's "Oh, so this is the best friend that i heard about?" "yes I am miss" Bloom replied.

As Bloom and I are walking towards the park I smell something funny and ask "hey Bloom can you please go home? Because I don't want you to get hurt when there are bad things and people are out and about now." Bloom said "I'll go home for now, to make sure that you feel safe that i am at home okay" I nodded my head to her as she left the park.

Some time later after Bloom left the park I saw a guy that looked bad and that he was looking at me strangely and said "Well, well, well look who's here, it's young Charlotte the new but good vampire." "How do you know that I'm a good vampire" I asked him and he replied "I know because I'm an Evil vampire and I know you because you go to my high school too, Oh and can we please do a few questions before we start to fight." I nodded my head for him to ask questions.

The bad vampire asked me "If you smelled your best friend's blood what would you do?" "I would go up to them and ask them to put a band-aid on because I can't stand the sight of blood" I replied. " What is your Mother's and Father's name? And what are you're friends parents names?" he asked the second question. "My Mother's and Father's name are Victoria and Victor and my friends parents names are Vanessa and Nick."

He said to me "Okay I'll tell you something, you're parent wouldn't dare to bite you friend Bloom, because her parents are the KING and QUEEN of all Vampires, I bet you didn't know that." He grabbed someone from our school who turned out to be Jessica, the popular kid. The bad vampire who I still don't know the name of, took a bite of Jessica as I punched him he dropped Jessica and I caught her and tried to run to the hospital but there was evil Vampires chasing me so I dropped a cage that can only cage bad/evil vampires and caught all but the one from earlier. Before he could get me I ran to the hospital when I got to the hospital I told them that someone had hit in the neck and then left the hospital.

I go outside to confront the bad vampire and asked "Why did you bite Jessica? is it because you like her? Jesse" "How did you know my name? And how did you know I liked Jessica very little" Jesse asked me "I don't really know how I think I read your name from your mind, I think and don't even think about hurting my friend Bloom or I'll bite you out of your misery okay" I kneed him in the balls and hit the back of his head to knock him out.

I walked to Bloom's house and knocked on the door, when the door opened I asked "can I please use your bathroom to clean up in because my parents would be mad at me cause I tried to stop someone from hurting someone else" "of course dearie I'll let you use the bathroom" Vanessa said. So I walked home after a while I smelled dinner so I hurried home, When I got home I had dinner and said "Mother, Father I just found out that I can read people's minds" Mum and Dad looked worried at me then sent me off to bed.

(thank you guys for reading reading my book and this is the original one that me and icecoolgeehihihi made together a few years ago (in 2013) I'll show you the pages below we made a new one and it is going well so it is a remake of this one and this one has been updated to how I write now so it's has been majorly edited by myself and once again thank you for reading. You could read it better on a Phone, Tablet and Ipad.)