Chapter 2

26/01/2018

Edited

{writing/notes}

"speaking"

'thoughts'

(author note)

^^^ time skip ^^^

688 words

Charlette's P.O.V

I was laying down in my bed with  all the thoughts going through my head, I'm really confused at was going on. I must have been thinking to hard because the light in my room shattered in a million pieces.

When I saw the light hit the ground I yelled "mum I was thinking to hard and my light bulb shattered into pieces" "WHAT" I hear mum yell. I heard mum go to dad and say "Victor can you please go to Charlotte because she broke the light in her bedroom."

When my dad heard that he quickly ran to my room, when he walked into my room he walked on the broken light bulb and cut his heel open and drop my white carpet. I had to hold on to my breathe because I might have gone for dad's blood on his heel.

Mum came in with some towels and band-aids and used the towel to wipe of dads blood on his heel and then put a band-aid on it to heal faster, it stopped bleeding after a while. "Charlotte why did the light in here break from you thinking?" mum asked.

"I was confused because someone told me that Bloom was a vampire and would not hurt here because she is a vampire princess, The person who told me was an evil vampire that bit a human yesterday whilst I was in a fight with him."

Mum and dad looked at me for a second and said "that was a good thing you did but you are grounded for a week no going to anyone's house after school and you can only see your friends at school for a week.

"Mum, dad you might want to get vampire proof walls and glass so I don't here anything you don't want me to hear. I'm going to school to see how the human the evil vampire bit is okay" "you are still grounded young lady" I heard dad say.

After breakfast I brush my teeth and hair and get ready for school that took 20mins. I yelled "bye Mum and Dad I have to go to school" then I started running out the door past Knocked out Jessy, then past Bloom's house and the park. I was at school, when I walked into school there were only 50 teenagers and all the teacher's.

I went to my locker and saw Bloom and asked "Bloom can I please talk to you when it's lunch time?" "sure" Bloom replied. I grabbed my school books for first and second periods of class which is Music and Art class, then the bell went for us to go to our class rooms.

After class was over and the lunch bell went off Bloom and myself went to our lockers and put our school books back and then we went somewhere private so we can talk.

"Bloom I know that you are vampire just like me except that you are a princess vampire, and I know that you are a good vampire like myself. There is someone after us, his name is Jessy and he is evil, he was the one who told me that you were the vampire princess and he loved Jessica a little bit and BIT her last night at the park and I am also grounded for the week" I told Bloom. "How do you know so much about me?" Bloom asked me, I replied "I heard mother and father talk about through the vampire proof walls that I could hear through them and I broke the bedroom light with my mind" 

The bell for 3rd period rang then the bell for us to go home ran and I ran past the park, past Bloom's house, past where the knocked out Jessy was and then I was at home. I had some dinner and said "Mum, you know the guy i knocked out, he isn't knocked out anymore" Mum gave the reply "What, you knocked out a guy?." "an evil vampire" I answered her. Then i went to have a shower, got dressed and went to bed.