Episode 8

(A/n):. So I heard that tokyo ghoul season 3 is coming out.I hope it's true.lord please be true.Btw,I hope you like the story and there's gonna be a lemon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

You jump on Victor's shoulders.He grunts.You raise your eyebrows and look at him.

"Am I that heavy?" You asked him.

He shook his head and smiled at you."No,your fine."

You laughed and kissed his cheek he looks at you with wide eyes. You smiled at him and blew in his ear.He let out a small gasp.

You got close to his ear and said,"I love you."

He grinned like crazy he pulled you torwards him and smiled.

"Let's go somewhere," Said Victor pulling you out the door.

You arrived at a restaurant.You looked at him confused.He smiled at looked at you.

"I felt like grabbing a bite to eat," Smiled Victor opening get the door and waiting for you to walk in first.

You smiled and said,"Okay."

You sat down and ate started laughing and talking about random things.You looked at Viktor.He looked at you and smiled.He then got up and walked up to you and got down on one knee.

You looked at him confused.Pepole we smiling and looking at the both of you.

"(Y/n), from the first time I set my eyes on you I knew you were going to be a big part of my life.And when I became your coach I took a deep liking to you.Soon I ended up falling for you," Victor took a little box out of his pocket and opened it.showing a ring."So (Y/n)...will you marry me?"

Tears of joy poured out for your (e/c) eyes.You nodded your head and said,"Yes,yes I will."

You jumped into his arms and cried.Victor hugged back and smiled.everyone started clapping and saying congratulations.You both payed for your food and headed home.

"Vic-" Victor kissed you and pushed you down.You fell on the bed.Victor on top.Your heart felt as if it would explode your face was probably a thousand shades of red.

Victor moved closer and kissed you.He pinched your thigh making you gasp.In this moment he slipped his tongue into your mouth.He explored your mouth wrapping his tongue around yours.

You moaned.Victor chuckled he took off your pants and shirt leaving you only in undergarments ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ). He rubbed your private making you shiver.He looked at your area and chuckled.

"Your wet," Chuckled Victor.

You blushed and said,"It's not fair why you don't undress?"

You pinned Victor down.His eyes widen because you were usually weak.You undid his shirt and touched his abs you put your tongue on his abs and went up to his chin leaving a trace of saliva.He moaned softly.You smiled and licked his bottom lip.You touched his member making it twitch.

"Did it twitch?" You smiled.

"I don't kn-" Victor stopped mid-sentence as you undid his zipper and massaged his member.He moaned a bit louder.You took off his pants and slowly pulled off his boxers showing his member.Your eyes widen it was huge. ( ͡ °͜ʖ ͡ °)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

You looked at him and chuckled,"I don't think this can fit in my mouth."

Victor blushed.You looked at his member it was up.You sighed.

"I'll try," You said.

You put his member into your mouth it went half way in your mouth any deeper and you would gag.You rubbed the other half with your hand.Shortly after Victor came into your mouth.You depart from his member only a trail of climax following.You swallowed his white climax.

You took a deep breath.suddenly Victor pinned you down.Your eyes widen.He pulled off your bra and underwear.You blushed. He looked at you.

"Can I put it in?" Asked Victor.You nod your head.

     Victor put his member into your entrance.A shot of pain shot though you.You bit your lip.Victor kissed your head.Victor thrusts slowly suddenly you feel a wave of pleasure.You look at Victor and nod your head.he thrust into you faster.You moaned.He thrust faster in inhuman speeds.Victor pulled out and came on your belly.He went down to your entrance and put his tongue in your entrace.You moaned.You wrapped your legs around his head.He licked your entrace while putting 3 fingers in.He went faster every second.You came on his fingers he licked his fingers and grinned at you.He layed next to you and hugged you.

"I love you," Said Victor.

  You nod your head and said," I love you too."

  You closed your eyes and fell asleep.Shortly after Victor fell asleep.

***

    You woke up and got out of bed and looked at Victor's face.You put on underwear,a bra,and Victor's shirt.You went to the kitchen and turned on the tv.You smiled.You warm up a pan and make French toast.You see Victor coming out of the room with only boxers on.You smiled at him.

"Good morning," Said Victor.

"Good morning," You said.

Victor looks at the TV and smiled.

"So Rin won after all," Said Victor.

You smiled and said," Yeah,I'm happy for her."

"You aren't jealous?" Asked Victor.

You shook your head,"Rin deserved it more than I did so I'm happy for her."

"Your such a kind person," Said Victor hugging you.

  You rolled your eyes and stick a piece of French toast in his mouth.Victor's eyes widen.

"It's amazing!" Said Victor.

You smiled and put two plates on the table with silverware and sat down.

"I'm glad you like it.now sit down and eat," You said.

Victor sat down next to you and ate.

"(Y/n)...aren't you sore?" Asked Victor smiling.

You look at him and smiled then said,"hell yeah."

You both laughed and resumed eating enjoying the food and each other's company.

ToBeContinued...

(A/n): Hoped you liked it.it was my first lemon.Anyways,hope you liked it and make sure to leave a vote.bye see you next episode!

bye see you next episode!