Caught Up In Feelings

Rihanna

After seeing Chris brought back a lot of feelings and those feeling were good and bad. I must confess me and Chris had good times until I told him I was pregnant.

Flashback

May 9, 2009

Today was the last day of modeling gigs before I go on vacation. I was on the plane 15 minutes from landing at LAX airport. I was excited to see my longtime boyfriend Chris Brown! I had a lot of things to tell him, one of them was something that can change our lives.

My thoughts were cut off when the announcer said on the speaker the plane is landing in 5mins.

The plane finally landed, I was through the terminal saying hi to my fans until I got in my SUV. On my way home I thought about would he be mad or happy. The driver pulled up to my house, I thanked him then walked up to my house. Once I got in I screamed "Baby I'm Home" he ran downstairs so fast to greet me it was so cute. "Hi babe, wassup" he said smiling holding my bags, "Nothing much just tired from the 12 hr. plane ride but I'm good." For the rest of the afternoon we talked and played around. Right now we are eating dinner that he made for me, I thought it was time for me to tell him. "Um babe I have to tell you something." I said in an awkward voice "What is it." He said very curious "... I'm uhh pregnant." I said a shaking voice "YOUR WHAT!! OMG I CANT DEAL WITH A BABY" he said screaming "Me either but I think this can make our relationship grow" I said in a sad voice "WHAT THE FUCK GET RID OF IT " this nigga think I'm getting rid of my baby tuhh no I'm not "WHAT DE HELL! U MUST BE MAD IF U THINK IM GETTING RID OF MY CHILD! YOU THINK IM READY FOR A CHILD! NO IM NOT SO YOU BETTER GO SOMEWHERE WITH THE ABORTION SHIT! YUH MODDACUNT." I said mad as fuck "BUT YOU WHAT ITS OVER !!!!!!!! BECAUSE YOU WANNA BE SO GOD DAMN SELFISH TO A CHILD THAT IS YOURS! STUPID ASS RASSHOLE" this nigga got my blood pressure so high, after I said that he grabbed his jacket and walked out. This nigga think I'm staying here with him after this no I'm not.. Couple minutes later I was upstairs packing my shit , 1hr later I was done I wrote that nigga at letter saying "bye nigga! Love, Robyn"

Flashback Over

After that day I've never spoken to Chris, I honestly miss him but the thing that kills me is why he had to deny our baby. I sat up thinking about this until Crystal came in my room so jolly.

Her Happy Makes Me Happy.

"Hi Mommy" she said smiling "Hi sweetie we have to get ready" I said smiling back "For what?" she said "Were going to make lipstick and I want you to help me" I said "ohhh were going to make lipstick YAY" she said laughing "Yup exciting right! So go take a shower then we can go" I picked her up and brought her to the bathroom to take a bath. I set the water then put her in with her toys, "This is going to be awesome I'm going to make lipstick!" she said while playing with the bubbles "Mommy's very excited too."

After her bath I put on some lotion on her and baby powder then slipped on her clothes. I turned on the TV to keep her occupied while I take a shower; I was in the shower for about 15mins then lotion up and put on my clothes.

Me and Crystal Are Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/mommy/set?id=110873952

I walked in Crystal's room to see her sleep, I picked her up grabbed her jacket then made my way outside to see of course paparazzi. As they ask questions which I always ignore I made my way to my car proceeded to MAC Cosmetics. I unbuckled Crystal from her car seat and made my way into the store to the back.

3hrs later

We were finally done, I am so tired and so was Crystal because she was cranky. On my way home I brought some McDonalds, I parked my car in my drive way got out then picked up Crystal and went inside.

Once I put Crystal to bed, I stripped my clothes then went to take a nice bath.

Chris

Wow! Seeing Robyn brought back a lot of feelings. I wish I take everything back but I can't. When I came back to that house everything was gone that was hers only thing left was a note. Ever since she left I cried , i couldn't eat or sleep.

I looked on celebrity houses and I found her house. I have to go there to speak to her.

I slipped on some sweats and Jordan's and made my out the door until Kae called me and said

"Where u think ur going"

"I'm going out" I said irritated

"Oh" she said with an attitude

"Yeah aight later"

I walked out the door to my lambo and made my way to Hollywood hills.

I drove until I reached a big mansion.

She doing big, I thought

I got out the car and proceeded to knock

I knocked and waited.

Rihanna

I heard a knock when I was in the living room. I went to the door and and opened it.

"What are you doing here?"

Leave Feed Back! 😘