Won't You Tell Me How to Get to Sesame Street? (Updated)

A Sesame Street episode in the year 1976 (Episode 847) scared children so much, that the authorities had to pull it off air after several complaints that were made by parents, whose kids were screaming in horror.

(Edit: I actually did some research on this episode and here's what I found.)
                                  ---------------
Margaret Hamilton came on Sesame Street to reprise her role as the Wicked Witch of the West. She actually flew over Sesame Street before losing her broom and became stuck. Everyone feared her as she threatened things like turning Big Bird into a frying pan and making it rain in Mr. Hooper's store. But over time, the Wicked Witch came to like everyone on Sesame Street, and everyone liked her. In fact, Oscar the Grouch developed a crush on her. Of course, later in the episode she found her broom and bid them all adieu, and everyone was sad to see her leave.

Doesn't sound too scary. But bear in mind that these were little kids in the 70's and I don't know about you all, but she TERRIFIED me. To see someone so scary threaten the characters you love, it's pretty scarring. Reports flooded in that their children were horrified and it was pulled off the air. There is absolutely no evidence of it on the internet.