Open Field

Sammie's POV.

'Wow. Just Wow. Okay I Get It Lalani. you're mad. You feeling some type of Way about me dancing with those hoes. I get it. But Damn. You dont have to lock your door and ignore me to make me feel bad Like.. dang I screwed Up. Juss chill.' Is What I rehearsed in My mind to Tell her. But No.. I don't know. This Girl drives me insane. I debate with myself for a few more seconds until she unlocked the door.

"Wassup? "

"Can I come In? " I asked as My heart raced. "Yeah " she said just above a whisper. I stepped in and sat on her bed. she walked over slowly and laid on her bed beside Me.

"So.. Look, I wanna take You out tonight. can you bless me with That opportunity? Her face lit up slowly. I smiled until seconds later after a room full of silence her facial expression went from happy to confused. "Why? Take one of you're lil HOES out " She got up and tried to run in the bathroom. I grabbed her arm softly.

"Yo.. Chill Lalani. I Don't Want To Take Anyone Else Out. Im just trying to chill with you and get to know you a little bit more on a more personal level. you know? so please just come with me. I promise You won't regret. I'm begging You. " I dropped to My knees in front of Her and made a puppy dog face. She laughed hella hard.

"Finally a smile! " I chuckle. "Okay I'll Go! Just never do This again. you're pitiful! "She said still laughing.

Her smile, was So uplifting. I got Up and asked for a hug. She agreed and I embraced her. The smell of her hair drove me crazy.

Tonight is hopefully gonna be Good. "Okay get out let Me get dressed Fool! " she broke our hug And pushed me out.

Lalani's POV

Omfg. Finally!!! My heart is beating at a mile a minute! This was all I wanted! He's so silly and cute! I knew I couldn't stay mad at Him for long.

I ran to My closet and pulled out My All black skinny jeans with slits in them, My tan leggings, And a tan Halter top. I searched for My Tan wedges with black lace but they were most likely in My box of shoes so instead of those I decided to go with My Tan timberlands.

I ran time The shower and stayed in there for about 20 minutes just talking to myself and singing. I dried off and lotioned up with My Lavender Vanilla body cream Then sprayed on the same body mist.

I Got dressed and went to Gabriel's room. "Open Up hoe! " I whispered loud enough for only him to hear Me. He opened the door slowly cheesing hellaa hard.

I rushed in and plopped down on his bed. "Where are YOU going? "he asked me In a very high pitched voice. I smiled "To dinner with Sammie... But I should be asking You the Same Damn thing!! where you think You going Mr sexy? "

I examined Him. He had on a DEEP grey v neck , black skinny jeans And some black vans But he was wearing extra jewelry and had on a dark red tinted lip gloss that made his lips appear bigger. He smiled hard again.

"Well.. You remember That guy I was sitting With Last night? before yo drunken ass rained on My parade " he scoffed. I sunk into The bed I was that sloppy? I thought to Myself. "Uh Yeah.." I lied.

"You're lien! " he jumped at Me. "Okay Damn! Nah I don't really remember. But What about Him? " I replied.

"Well he's taking me out Too. I was meaning to talk to You about Him " He was Too happy for me. I giggled to myself at that thought. Shit at least this mystery guy made him happy that's all I really want for him is to be happy .

to be honest, if it wasn't for him I would be in California Right now with My grandmother. But he wanted to live in Atlanta with his main bitch so I had To. But anyways I shook My head and laughed "Well Tell me,how is he? "

"Well he's a model for this huge agency, he goes to school with us, Yay, But He's from Minnesota, He has 4 brothers, he lives in Brentwood That area downtown, But Yeah, He's 22 , He's single and has been for 2 years, He has a daughter, and She's so Damn adorable! But hes kinda mysterious.. But I like It. "

I Was smiling until he said that But I Just let it go to let him have his happy moment. "Ooooooo. he seems cool, when am I gonna meet this mystery Man? " I question Him. "Idk Maybe tonight if y'all don't leave before I do, BUT When did you and Sammie decide to go on a dinner date? "

he put his hand on his hip. "Well earlier.. I guess he felt bad.. But Yeah he practically begged for it on his hands and knees. "I smiled. We talked for a little while longer Then someone rang the door bell and me and Gabriel got hella excited!

Gabriel's POV

Me and Lalani Look at each other then raced out of My room and down the stairs. We halt about 5 feet away from the door.

"YOU ANSWER IT!! " I order Her. I run behind the wall into the hallway. She stood on her tippy toes to Look in the peep hole. She looked Then crouched down again. "he's cute as Hell!! " She whispered. "I know But just open the door jackass! "

She slowly opened the door And peeked around. "Oh Hi.. Can I help youu? " she asked I'm her valley white girl voice. "Um... Is Gabriel home? "

"No he isn't Home.. he's out hoeing around most likely. " She joked around. I heard him laughing.

"Well.. alright I'll ------" I run out the hallway. "Ohhh HEY TONY. It looks Like you met My lovely loveable sister " I say in the most sarcastic way I could. "ahaa, Yeah. You ready? "

"Yeah let me go get My keys and My phone Alright? "

I run upstairs and nearly tripped over My Own feet. he made me feel soo.. I don't even know how to word It. But I grabbed everything I needed including My Gucci bookbag.

I run back downstairs and Sammie stopped me in the hallway.

"Who is That? Are you fucking Him? " he gotta lotta nerve asking me something Like that.. I'm grown.. that's PERSONAL!

"Look here, That's confidential. Whatever is going on between me and Him, stays between me and him Alright? " He stared at me With disgust. "Man... I just have a bad feeling bout him.. But do whatever the fuck you wanna do" He pushed me into the wall and walked over to Lalani. I couldn't believe him!.  I peeped around the corner.

"Oh Sammie, this is Tony, Gabriel's date for tonight." She yelped.

"Hi. How You doing? " Tony stuck his hand out for a handshake. Sammie sized him up Then dismissed Him. "Yo Lalani You ready? " She looked hella confused But replied and They soon left. "Nice meeting You! " Lalani yells back while she was walking to her car. We made our Way to his car in this akward silence.