~Chapter 9~

I kicked Harry out nearly two months ago, and I'm not sure I made the right choice. Ace is here with me now but I know he's looking at me. He hasn't said anything but he's thinking about it. He sits with me in the kitchen and that's when I can feel the bile rising. There is no bathroom down stairs and I manage to get up to the spare bathroom. He's right behind me as I throw up he's holding my hair. As soon as I'm done I brush my teeth and look at him. I can see everything in his eyes and I know he wants some answers.

"Either you're not really that happy to see me or something's up."

"I'm pregnant." I say now looking at him. His brows furrow and I'm not sure if he's mad.

"How long have you known?"

"Four weeks now."

"How long has Harry been gone?"

"12 weeks."

"That would make you nearing 16 weeks?"

"Yes."

"I don't want to have to ask you this but I am going to anyway. Is it his?"

"Of course, it's Harry's, I would never stoop that low. I can't imagine how he can live with himself. I'm barely holding myself together."

"I just wanted to make sure, I knew you are better than that."

"Please don't tell him. I know you and he talk, Axel is sworn to it as well."

"Axel knows too?"

"Yes, he was here when I first found out. I was sick looking and I hadn't been eating or sleeping very well when he asked if I was ok."

"I'm sorry this is how things are happening."

"When I'm ready for him to come back he's going to be pissed. I already can't hide it" I say showing him.

"You're beautiful though."

"I wish I could agree with you."

He sighs knowing no matter what he says I'm not buying it. I pace the kitchen as we wait for the food he made to be done. I can't stand the look he's giving me and I know it's because he wants more than the answers I'm willing to give.

"Will you tell me who he slept with?"

"It hurts so much and I think my heart breaks every time I think about it. Callie."

"I can't believe she would do that to you, especially knowing all the things you and him have gone through."

"Well she did, I caught them."

He was left speechless and then dinner was done. After we were done eating I sent him on his way and headed for the bathtub in our bedroom. I soaked for a long time and my fingers were prunes when I decided it was time to get out and sleep. I laid in bed and something inside of me gave way causing me to pass out only to wake well after the sun had risen.

My doctor always seems to know what to say to me and in this moment, I'm not sure there is anything he can say to make this better.

"Tell me how you're feeling?"

"Pregnancy wise or life?"

"Both, I take it something is bothering you?"

"You could say that. I kicked my husband out for cheating on me with my best friend, then I find out I'm pregnant and now I miss him so much I hurt."

"How long has he been gone?"

"Three and a half months now."

"You're going to force yourself to do this alone if you don't forgive him."