.06 - Study group

***

***

"My guess is that we'll mainly be focusing on chemistry seeing how Stiles' crystal turned out." Charlie explained to Erica and Isaac as she was driving to what she thought would be a study group.

Erica, who was sitting in the passenger seat of Charlie's car, turned towards her sister. "Oh, we don't plan on staying long." 

Charlie simply nodded, trying to hide her disappointment. She was hoping to use this time to bond with Erica a little more. As she pulled up across the street from Scott's house, Charlie saw two other people there who were coincidentally wearing the same leather jackets as Erica and Isaac.

"Do you know those guys?" Charlie asked her sister as she took the keys out of ignition.

"Yeah, they're friends of ours." Erica answered vaguely as the three of them stepped out of the car.

As Charlie got closer to the two strangers, she realized that they were no strangers at all. They were Boyd and the mystery guy from the hospital. At first, Charlie was angry at the mystery guy. He lied about being a doctor, which could land him some time in jail and he could've put Erica in danger. But then she took a step back and realized that Erica has been happier than ever since that guy came in to her life. Whoever made Erica happy, made Charlie happy as well.

"Hey Boyd, thanks again for lending us the keys to the ice rink." Charlie greeted her classmate, catching the attention of the beta and his alpha who both looked shocked to see her there.

"Oh, shoot. Was I not supposed to mention that?" Charlie asked frantically, worried that she had accidentally busted him. Boyd was still dumbfounded by the blue-eyed girls presence, and even more surprised at how she was acting so casual in such a tense situation. That girl couldn't have been more oblivious. "I'm so sorry, I should've known that it was supposed to be a secr-"

"It's fine, don't worry about it." Boyd finally spoke.

Charlie let out a sigh of relief before turning towards Derek. "Hi, I'm Charlie. Erica's twin." she held her hand out to him. She was still a bit suspicious of the guy, but decided to trust Erica's judgement.

"Derek." he responded, briefly shaking hands with her.

While everyone stood baffled at the encounter between Charlie and the two werewolves, Isaac was finding the whole situation rather amusing. "So, I'm guessing you don't know about us bein-"

"Isaac." Erica hissed, cutting him off before he said too much.

Charlie was confused for moment before a lightbulb went off in her head. "Oh, that. Yeah, I heard."

"You have?" the four werewolves spoke in unison.

"Yeah, I know how Isaac and Derek were both labeled as fugitives. But don't worry, I don't think you guys are guilty. After all, any friend of Erica is a friend of mine." she offered with a shrug.