Where the Sky Meets the Sea

Leo is sitting on the edge of the dock at Camp Half-Blood. It's after curfew, but the harpies don't bother him anymore after a few 'accidental' singed feathers. He stares out past where the sky and sea meet. His mind wandering off to an island where he once crash landed. Where he met Calypso. He remembers her golden brown hair, the way she laughed warm and bright, hey amber eyes and how they twinkled whenever she smiled. He remembers the kiss they shared when the raft appeared to take him away from her. He sits there until dawn. Unaware that on the very island he's thinking of there is a girl standing at the edge of the beach thinking of him.

Calypso stares out at the sea, singing softly to herself a song of love and wanderlust. A warm breeze fills the air. Reminding her of Leo. His hands, how they were always warm, his eyes always mischievous, his stupid jokes. Calypso laughs softly to herself. "Oh Leo, if only you were here. If only I could kiss you again. If only I could leave this cursed island!" She stands there a few hours more, watching the sun rise, when it suddenly hits her. When a hero is sent to her island, they can only leave when she falls in love with them. But what if..... Calypso takes a long walk around the island. The whole time she's thinking positive thoughts. About herself. "I'm confident." She whispers to herself. "I'm beautiful. I'm an excellent gardener. I'm musically talented. I'm loving and kind." She keeps this up until she's made a complete circle around the island. She looks out into the horizon searching for something when she sees a small raft come into sight. It glides forward until it touches the beach. Calypso smiles and steps into the raft. As the raft takes her out to sea, she turns around and whispers a bittersweet goodbye to her island. Her home and her prison. Finally, Calypso is free from her curse because she learned to love herself.

"Calypso?" Leo stares out at the sea. He sees a small figure standing on a raft. "Leo!" He hears the figure yell. Leo jumps off the end of the dock and starts swimming towards her. Calypso reaches her hand out to him and pulls him onto the raft. "How'd you get here?" Leo yells. "How'd you get off the island?" He cuts her off when she tries to answer. "You know what? Never mind. Just kiss me." Calypso pulls him towards her and their mouths collide. "Have I ever told you I love you?" Calypso asked. "Probably said it every night." Leo smirks. "Hmm probably." She says, pulling him in for another kiss.