Untitled Part 65

"I mean, girls mess around every once in a while when they're really horny... but guys are always that horny! Why don't they fool around with each other?" Sara asked.

"Because, I don't know... because it's gay, I guess..." Pete answered, realizing it sounded stupid. He supposed it was mainly the stigma of having sex with a guy that kept most guys from having sex with each other. Not that he ever really fantasized of having sex with any of his guy friends.

"But all I'm saying Pete, is that it would make so much sense. Guys always bitch to each other about not getting any action, when they could easily give it to each other! I mean, you suck your friend's dick, he sucks yours. Then you're both happy," Sara said, like it was that simple.

"Right," Carter added, "but what Pete's saying is that most guys don't want to have done something that society sees as "gay", even if no one else will ever find out to even be able to judge them. There's so much more stigma put on two guys messing around for fun than two girls. Two girls do it, they're "experimenting" or just playing around. Two guys do it, they must be gay."

"Well yeah, I guess you two have a point. But don't I also have a point?" Sara asked Pete.

As it sometimes does with groups of friends that include both guys and girls, the conversation had turned sexual fast. Pete couldn't even remember how they got onto the subject. But what could he expect, being one of two guys that was spending the night at their female friend's house. Sara's parents were out of town for the weekend, and she had asked if Pete and Carter, her ex-boyfriend and Pete's best friend, had wanted to come over and hang out that night.

"I mean... well yeah... I guess it would be great to be able to have sex with your friends. It would be freakin' awesome, actually... I mean just think about it – no strings attached sex whenever you feel like it. But I still feel that society feels one way, and it would be way too risky for a guy to bring up the subject of fucking his guy friend to that friend," Pete said, grinning.

"Well," Sara said, "we're all friends here. None of us feel the way that "society" supposedly does. And Carter here thinks you're pretty cute," she said, tracing her fingernails from Pete's knee up his thigh, then back down. Pete suddenly felt his heart speed up, feeling both horny and confused at the same time. It seemed like Sara was both hitting on him and insinuating something about him and Carter.

"Sara, wait... what?" Pete said, enjoying the way her hand on his thigh made him feel.

Sara continued to rub him, moving her hand to Pete's hardening crotch and running her palm over the bulge that represented the head of his penis. "Friends can make each other feel good... it's fun," she said, getting to her knees in front of Pete on the floor and unzipping his fly. "I want to make you feel good," she said as she extracted his member from the fly of his shorts and gave a short lick to the underside of his helmet as Pete tentatively moaned, "and you and Carter should consider making each other feel good, too. We talked about it the other night, and we think it will be fun. I think it would be hot to watch, and Carter's definitely not going to judge you," she said, laughing before she enveloped Pete's cock head back into her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around the tip.

A lot of ideas were circulating through Pete's head. Fuck, Sara's mouth felt good on him. He had been attracted to her for a long time, even back when Carter was "straight" and they were dating. Even after they broke up, Pete knew that Carter and Sara were still fucking, so it's not like he could make a move on her then, either. But now she was sucking his cock and telling him that Carter wanted to have sex with him. Would he? He had essentially just said that the only reason he wouldn't have sex with another guy is that it would feel gay and that somebody might find out. Both of these were stupid excuses in this situation, and Pete knew it.