{Dazzle}

Okay, so last chapter. Its really short so yeah.

Enjoy and I hope you liked the story!

"John? Are you busy?" Alexander opened the door to the office, watching the brunette turn towards him. The older boy smiled. "Yeah?"

"Come with me."

"Uh, okay?" John followed as his boyfriend led him to the bathroom and literally sat him next to the toilet. "Wait here." So John waited.

It wasn't long before the raven haired boy reappeared, his hair tied in a messy bun on top of his head and a shoe box in his hands. The brunette watched intently as Alexander sat, opened the box, and let John look inside. He was even more confused when he saw that there were drugs in the box.

"What the hell are we doing next to a toilet with a bunch of drugs?" Alex smiled.

He didn't say anything, he just picked up a baggie of weed, opened it, and dropped the contents into the water in the toilet. The brunette's eyes widened. "Alex are y-" John stopped as Alexander kept pouring bags down the toilet, flushing them when he was done.

"I love you, John. I'm doing this for you. I know you might not want to, but all I ask in return is that you at least try to put the razor down." John's eyes welled up with tears as he hugged the other boy, and smiled. "Absolutely." He breathed.

And he never touched a razor again.